Recent Topics

Ads

Tzeentch's Firestorm

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darks63

Re: Tzeentch's Firestorm

Post#101 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Tesq the flamer only allows Change abilities to be used on the move. Havoc and Deamon still require you to stop. If the flamer let you do that it would be awesome and maybe even a little too strong. It would also make the other 2 pets useless in comparison.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Tesq

Post#102 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm Tesq the flamer only allows Change abilities to be used on the move. Havoc and Deamon still require you to stop. If the flamer let you do that it would be awesome and maybe even a little too strong. It would also make the other 2 pets useless in comparison.
explain me how trade range of pink for mobility of flamer is better , at max is the same due range diff / regain with movement; at min it isnt and with no ele debuff from pink boc wont get use.....ppl are too used to pink horror and havoc mastery you dont get what it mean play change.....

moreover other 2 pets are not uselss my my i dont even know where start on this post...better drop it , it's a dead horse anyway since there's no good will to fix magus/engi mid mastery...

peterthepan3

Post#103 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm it's a dead horse anyway since there's no good will to fix magus/engi mid mastery...
Yes, there is.

Darks63

Post#104 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:01 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:53 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm it's a dead horse anyway since there's no good will to fix magus/engi mid mastery...
Yes, there is.
Taking a hard look at the engie/magus mechanic would be one. The mechanic forces immobility in a mostly mobile meta.

Darks63

Post#105 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm
Darks63 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm Tesq the flamer only allows Change abilities to be used on the move. Havoc and Deamon still require you to stop. If the flamer let you do that it would be awesome and maybe even a little too strong. It would also make the other 2 pets useless in comparison.
explain me how trade range of pink for mobility of flamer is better , at max is the same due range diff / regain with movement; at min it isnt and with no ele debuff from pink boc wont get use.....ppl are too used to pink horror and havoc mastery you dont get what it mean play change.....

moreover other 2 pets are not uselss my my i dont even know where start on this post...better drop it , it's a dead horse anyway since there's no good will to fix magus/engi mid mastery...
The useless comment was in reference to "If the flamer allowed, regardless of mastery path, all casts to be used on the move".

Tesq

Post#106 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Yes, there is.

there will be good will when:

-dot spam ap cost will be look at (aka less ap cost )
-redeploy/re summon will be set for all to 15 sec CD (and cost dropped to 45 ap)
-range will be increase without slot a tactic for change skills to be on par with bw/sorc dot spec (to 80/85 feet +)

with out even pretend something on 13 pt and 5 pt.....until then there is not show of any goodwill from my perspective cuz the 3 basic issues dont get look at...

Renork

Post#107 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm
Yes, there is.

there will be good will when:

-dot spam ap cost will be look at (aka less ap cost )
-redeploy/re summon will be set for all to 15 sec CD (and cost dropped to 45 ap)
-range will be increase without slot a tactic for change skills to be on par with bw/sorc dot spec (to 80/85 feet +)

with out even pretend something on 13 pt and 5 pt.....until then there is not show of any goodwill from my perspective cuz the 3 basic issues dont get look at...
Dot spam is useless Tesq. I do agree resummon should have a much lower AP cost and CD (same with all the demons) and that having to slot daemonic reach to play change is annoying.

Honestly, if people haven't figured it out by now...all you have to do is kill the pet and you just cut a significant portion of magus damage and whatever buff they had going (range or cast on the move). I don't see how you can do anything to fix change, but we'll see what Peter can come up with and hopefully it brings it up to par.

Tesq

Post#108 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Look ..... dont make it hard try to be costructive here , one thing is ap management issue which force you to get ap tactic from deamobology or you cant play at all change due the spam nature, another thing is the dmg output , those 2 are separate issues; regarding dots dmg the solutiom is pretty simple primary target need to take more dmg to force critical decision on enemy healer if heal st or g-heal or mix the 2, while the rest targets get dmg as currently.

But before raise the dmg output it would be better have a 5 pt skill and 13 pt skill which mesh well in the mastery, dissolving mist is ok where it is but it could use a lower cd or no cd (but same duration)

Ads
chazwozza

Post#109 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:14 am

Most of what your posting has nothing whatsoever to do with firestorm m8