Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] How do you get keybinds to change by switching stances

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Polyphemus

[Marauder] How do you get keybinds to change by switching stances

Post#1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Some of my abilities will switch across stances, but sometimes it doesn't work. How do I control this?
For example: I switch to Sav to slot tainted claw to bind to 'A' slot. I switch to Brut to slot convulsive slashing to the 'A' slot. I switch back to Sav and its still convulsive slashing (greyed out due to being the wrong mutation.)

Ads
sn3jk

Re: [Marauder] How do you get keybinds to change by switching stances

Post#2 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Polyphemus wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:58 pm Some of my abilities will switch across stances, but sometimes it doesn't work. How do I control this?
For example: I switch to Sav to slot tainted claw to bind to 'A' slot. I switch to Brut to slot convulsive slashing to the 'A' slot. I switch back to Sav and its still convulsive slashing (greyed out due to being the wrong mutation.)
Action bar 1 is swapped when changing stances. Or you can use NB.
Bacongrease - Squig Herder
Bloodynine - Chosen
Oldest - Shaman

diedrake

Post#3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 pm

As the above post said so, when u switch stances bar 1 changes to which ever arm u are using. I know seems tedious but what i do is every main ability i use in spacific arm i activate that arm, put the ability where i want. Do that with all abilities that require a spacific arm.

Now, some abilities dont require an arm mutaion, i have bar 2 for that so no matter which arm i am using i have access to those abilities.

Hope that will help u
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Polyphemus

Post#4 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks guys, very helpful.