Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Alter Fate M4

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cylwen

[Zealot] Alter Fate M4

Post#1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:32 am

Just tried Alter Fate a couple of times in lord room with no luck, maybe I wasn't inside the 30' range? Does it work OK?

Any comments on this M4 and suggestions for other M4s in the mastery tree?
I love this game and the server community. Thank you to the RoR staff.

Ads
Foltestik

Re: [Zealot] Alter Fate M4

Post#2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:47 am

this morale dont work.
Best zealot morale is focus mind :)

Sedok

Post#3 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:51 am

Cylwen wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:32 am Just tried Alter Fate a couple of times in lord room with no luck, maybe I wasn't inside the 30' range? Does it work OK?

It's currently afflicted by the same doomsday bug that rendered it useless on live; the animation fires off, people get the resses, but when they accept, nothing happens and the ress is left pending on the icon bar and tends mess up other resses in the same manner for its duration. Mythic never fixed it, and I'm not sure if its because they couldn't or they were petrified of it being over-powered.

Cylwen wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:32 am Any comments on this M4 and suggestions for other M4s in the mastery tree?

Zealot actually has two good options: Tzeentch's Shielding or Windblock. You should have By Tzeentch's Will slotted as standard, especially with the morale gain changes here, so take T'sS for group survivability (it a wonderful M4 to aid in receiving a charge) or Windblock to add to a morale dump.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Cylwen

Post#4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks you guys for your Zealot wisdom - taking that M4 and dumping it! Oh boy glad I asked. Gonna try some of your suggestions, I sure do love me some morale pumping, so this is going to be fun.
I love this game and the server community. Thank you to the RoR staff.