Recent Topics

Ads

2H Chosen

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Redneckk8

2H Chosen

Post#1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:33 am

Hey everyone! Was looking to come back to this game, but I wanted to see if I could get some input regarding this spec. And before ppl start freaking out. I know its not the best spec and I understand that. But its something I'd really like to play :D So with that being said could i get some recommended builds for it, strategies, rotations and such. It would be very appreciated. Thats one thing with this game I struggle with (I am a ex WoW player) but the learning curve for this game is difficult for me. But i do remember when I used to play, this community was very helpful and thats one thing I absolutely loved about it. Thanks!

Ads
dragot

Re: 2H Chosen

Post#2 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 pm

at the moment 2h is the only option, snb only for warband.
after 70+ RR u can use this in sc and group roam http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... ,4772,4777
solo/sc and group before 70 rr http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... ,4772,4777
and last if u wanna piu piu dps http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... ,4772,4777 or http://www.ror.builders/career/chosen/s ... 98,4800&t=

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:24 pm

dragot wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 pm at the moment 2h is the only option, snb only for warband.

This first part is false
SnB is great for warband play and small scale as chosen is still the single best destro main tank, 2h is good for warband play

Tesq

Post#4 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm

idk how a 10% (not additive but proportional ) crit increase make chosen 2h great xD (aka nerfed /rewamped cripple strike)

to op, you wanna be 2h more off or 2h def?

probably an all came build could be this RoR.builders - Chosen

then 1 at choice depending if solo/roam/sc:

-backlash
-warped flesh
-flaless armor

morales at your choice; just dont campion challenge in 2h or it gona end bad if you have not a group supporting you.
Last edited by Tesq on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dragot

Post#5 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:42 pm

snb chosen in group useless

Tesq

Post#6 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

dragot wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:42 pm snb chosen in group useless
yes because s+b = do no dmg at all xD

you klnow that cripple strike is not working as in live right?

dragot

Post#7 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 pm

The problem is not in the damage but in hastened dismissal, 10% crit for your dd why not?

dragot

Post#8 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:57 pm

i know how cs work, and think u dont. backlash? dont champion challenge in 2h? srsly?

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:56 pm

dragot wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:57 pm i know how cs work, and think u dont. backlash? dont champion challenge in 2h? srsly?
backlash is for solo, dont cc in 2h unless in premade yes, what is that hard to get :P ? use amor debuff, it's safer.

10% proportional mean that if enemy have 20% chance to be crit then is 2% chance to crit more with CS atm xD
it is NOT liek crimson death which give +10% (additive) it was wrote in patchnote...

do you think slot a 2% crit tactic is worth XD

dragot

Post#10 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:06 am

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:17 pm
vertolet wrote:Does not increase by 10%. Increases Critical Damage by 10% of the current value.

If the incoming critical chance is 10%, the tactic increases it to 11%.

its joke?
Your post? Im unsure, its seems kind of funny...

It increases the chance to be critically hit by a flat 10%

If a player has a 20% chance to be critically hit, then should a chosen with crippling strikes slotted get a critical hit on them their chance to be critically hit would rise to 30%

If a player has -20% chance to be critically hit and a chosen manages to get a critical hit on them then they would then have a -10% chance to be critically hit.

Make sense now?
what do you see?