Recent Topics

Ads

(Magus) How work tactic Chaos Unleashed

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Shivers

(Magus) How work tactic Chaos Unleashed

Post#1 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 am

Hey guys. Could someone please help me and clarify me how does Magus tactic "Chaos Unleashed" increases crit chance from abilities? Does these 15% stacks on top of my character's crit chance (10%+15%=25%) or does it multiplies by 15% which leads to 11,5%?

Ads
daniilpb

Re: (Magus) How work tactic Chaos Unleashed

Post#2 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:55 am

Shivers wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 am Hey guys. Could someone please help me and clarify me how does Magus tactic "Chaos Unleashed" increases crit chance from abilities? Does these 15% stacks on top of my character's crit chance (10%+15%=25%) or does it multiplies by 15% which leads to 11,5%?
Should be on top.
Check crit w/o, then slot it and use .getstats having your character in the target
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Shivers

Post#3 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

This crit chance affects only abilities from the Magus's first tree. This particular crit chanse doesn't represented with .getstats command .

RuffRyder

Post#4 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 am

It increases the crit chance on each of the tree's abilities by 15%, so if your base crit is 20% your chance to crit will be 35% for abilities from the first tree, and 20% for all others. The tactic - and similar ones from other classes - wouldn't be any worth slotting if it were handled differently.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)