Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder Rotation

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rumpel

Re: Marauder Rotation

Post#21 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Question

Staying in sav ... rend is really that bad as filler? Because it profits from piercing bite, flail and corruption do not so.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Kalt

Post#22 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Well it's not a good filler.
When you are in savagery build without stance dance you always use scything talons (160 ws/init) instead of piercing bite. So corruption is a better option.
When you play in stance dancing build , you use piercing bite , but you get impale who is better than rend.

At the moment rend is a bad skill. You have to stack it 3 times , and even with the max stack the dot damage are laughable and the initial hit is not good.

Speaking of rend i have done a proposal for a rework :
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=27280&p=308989#p308989

My second proposal is the one i think about.

Dalgrimar

Post#23 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Impale is your bread and butter.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Denacr

Post#24 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:52 am

What about tactics? piercing bite, brute force, subvert strength and deadly clutch/growing instability?

ToXoS

Post#25 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 am

Cookie cutter tactics are: Piercing bite, Growing instability, Deadly Clutch, Feeding on Fear.

Kalt

Post#26 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Depends.

If you stay on savagery : scything talons , growning instability , feeding on fear , deadly clutch / brute force depending if you have a 50 % heal debuff already in your group.

Imo for sav , scything talons is better than piercing bite , because scything talons affect your autoattack , and every skill , not just the mutation based. In sav i have 41 % armor pen + the 1520 armor debuff.

If you play on stance dance build , then yeah ,piercing bite is better than scything talons.

Denacr

Post#27 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Thanks for the advice