Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot suggestions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Dps Zealot suggestions

Post#1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:39 am

Hi there
Played a dps Zealot to lev 43
What you guys think about to some ideas?
Or bring Own ideas

1: harbringer of doom : give harbringer of doom a 25% chance to lower Enemy coorp resist on direct dmg hits by 2xx to compensate The rly low dmg

2: youre blessing cast that you get :
Lower cooldown to 20 seconds But let CD 1 min for grp members. To compensate rly low ammount of dmg cast

3: give Boon of tzench a projektile that needs 1 - 1,5 seconds travel time at max range to create better bursts. Like Boon If tzench than Instant scourge + cry of tzench + bats at better impact Times.

What you guys think about that ideas? Totaly crap or not?
And plz give more ideas mayb some day we can Make a proposals about that

All that for Single target spec. Think aoe spec is Pretty fine in wbs for aoe heal debuff and cc Knock back
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Dps Zealot suggestions

Post#2 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Hi there
Played a dps Zealot to lev 43
What you guys think about to some ideas?
Or bring Own ideas

1: harbringer of doom : give harbringer of doom a 25% chance to lower Enemy coorp resist on direct dmg hits by 2xx to compensate The rly low dmg

2: youre blessing cast that you get :
Lower cooldown to 20 seconds But let CD 1 min for grp members. To compensate rly low ammount of dmg cast

3: give Boon of tzench a projektile that needs 1 - 1,5 seconds travel time at max range to create better bursts. Like Boon If tzench than Instant scourge + cry of tzench + bats at better impact Times.

What you guys think about that ideas? Totaly crap or not?
And plz give more ideas mayb some day we can Make a proposals about that

All that for Single target spec. Think aoe spec is Pretty fine in wbs for aoe heal debuff and cc Knock back
1.) Harbringer of Doom:
Depending on how you envision the corp debuff to stack you might run into trouble.
2.) Marks:
Sounds good all things considered.
3.) Boon of Tzeentch:
That, too, sounds reasonable.

One could think about letting the instant-scourge proc stack three times (or so) - that'd lower the amount of bodies you gotta throw the DoT on.
Alternatively swapping corp on some spells to spirit to allow for more synergies, a Sorc/Z [Abbd.: duo] would have a bigger impact.
All things considered ele might be an even better thing to swap some spells to given the lower ele resistance on order and synergies with a SHA.
Last edited by Darosh on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:38 am

The resi debuff should not stack with other resi debuffs. Highest debuff counts. On Hit 25/ chance to apply a hex ( 10 seconds) for debuff 250 coorp resi. So its cleanse able.

I like The idea of stacking Instant scourge But 3 Hmm i think 2 id enough or you perma scourge :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Darosh
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:11 am

Daknallbomb wrote:The resi debuff should not stack with other resi debuffs. Highest debuff counts. On Hit 25/ chance to apply a hex ( 10 seconds) for debuff 250 coorp resi. So its cleanse able.

I like The idea of stacking Instant scourge But 3 Hmm i think 2 id enough or you perma scourge :)
I am aware of the stack hierachy - considering destro has no really potent corp debuff available to them outside zeal M1 your debuff would generally be the one sticking around, it'd greatly add to a bombing sorc's dps hence my mention of stacking maybe becoming an issue if you were considering it.
You might want to consider proc limitations and ICDs just in case, so you can field arguments if someone were to come up with it in a balance discussion.

Abbd.: Having a hex proc with high uptime might be an issue in regards to burying and cleansing.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#5 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:23 am

Hmm and If debuff Just works in St not on aoe spells?
Or hex debuff with 4-5 seconds?

Darosh
Banned

Post#6 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:39 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Hmm and If debuff Just works in St not on aoe spells?
Or hex debuff with 4-5 seconds?
One could think about binding the debuff to the DoT instead, it would completly circumvent most of the potential issues with it.

Abbd.: Strike that, it'd add a debuff tool to the healing side of things aswell.
Abbd.: Maybe binding it to scourge might work, it'd eat up a gcd + cast time if a healing zeal attempted to utilize the debuff.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#7 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:51 am

Hmm sounds cool

Valfaros

Post#8 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:06 am

For corp. resitance I already have a open proposal let's see how it goes.

Then Boon of tzeentch I rather have this instant. It's a 9 pt. mastery skill you have to get extra so I don't see why it shouln't be instant. Yes it's healing + dmg but if you compare it to the instant sorc gets for 9 pts it does way less dmg wouldn't be a too strong buff and if it is just double the cooldown. You see this skill only to burst but it's also a utility skill (heals about 1.5k) so I often utilize save somebody in critical times. If it would be instant it would be way more reliable though. Adding 1.5 s more before it hits it would be even less reliable.

If you use it for bursting you can just go for scource+boon of tzeech + cry + DF + RS + maybe a proc you got by then. This works even atm since scource is the slowest projectile out there however it would work better with BoT being instant.

Oh I have to say I love the idea of stacking procs maybe up to 5 or even more. Great idea don't know if they can do this though. Oh man this would be so much fun. Go make a proposal about this and do it good if it's not done when my current proposal is addressed I will do it.

My suggestions:
Bring MoM in paar with the stagger (strengh wise). Make it instant and it should deal more dmg + be able to crit. You have to see this ability is difficult to get since HD if high up in the other tree and dps zealot has to get many skills out of his talent trees therefore it needs to be worth it. If you put it on a healer he should deffinitly feel pressure when he doesn't cleanse it and not just oh look I'm getting fluffy hits^^

Same with Transference. It's very high in the tree and is kinda weak since it's only triggered by direct dmg. Either make it 50% of everything or push the thing up to maybe 75% or so.

Tzeentch's Lash maybe good for AoE spec? But impossible to get so therefore it can be compleatly reworked to be something appealing. Same with Tzeentch's Refreshment you have to see Witchcraft is very unappealing for healers + healers are better with just going for ap ritual. The only benefit this tactic has you can give AP to the second healer in a very unrealiable way which is about it. What would be possible to make witchcraft also nice for healers (and give st dps zealots a buff) is scaling skills like Dark Medicine or Veil of chaos way stronger when going into the talent tree.

Speaking about Veil of chaos this thing should be pushed it's just not good. Terrible heal, weak absorb compared to other absorbs in the game and high cd even with 13 points in the tree. I'd say we either buff this ability heal or absorb or both or be add a secondary effect worth using it. Either a dmg buff while shield is up or a outgoing heal buff while shield is up.

Tzeentch's Lash silence time is fine dmg is a joke.
Last edited by Valfaros on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#9 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 am

Hm the problem here is If Boon is Instant and you alrdy have a source proc youre whole burst Rotation is wasted and you rly lower youre impact dmg. And Instant with 1.5 k heals for a dps hmmm dont think its a good idea you alrdy have perma life tap with all direkt cast

Edit If you can stack scourge at five... You have a one Button class! Not cool. Its Just dotting than and perma scourge. Think maximum 2 Stacks should be enough

Valfaros

Post#10 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:16 am

Daknallbomb wrote:Hm the problem here is If Boon is Instant and you alrdy have a source proc youre whole burst Rotation is wasted and you rly lower youre impact dmg. And Instant with 1.5 k heals for a dps hmmm dont think its a good idea you alrdy have perma life tap with all direkt cast

Edit If you can stack scourge at five... You have a one Button class! Not cool. Its Just dotting than and perma scourge. Think maximum 2 Stacks should be enough

BoT will hit 1 gcd before Scourge assuming same travel time, Scourge together with Cry and 1 gcd after bats.

BoT instant: You just wait a bit and apply shortly before impact you use BoT then apply cry then apply bats or whatever you want to add. Scourge+BoT+Cry (2 gcd)+1gcd bats.

So you are 1 gcd quicker. If travel time is adjusted specially for this you save 2 gcd. However 3 gcd is already a short timeframe if you play in a grp with an other caster or meele this is more than quick enough. Timings of two people aren't perfect even in voice com he will most likely be around your 3 gcd's anyway so no difference in the end. If you play pug this does make a difference to bring people down alone but then again this zealot burst rotation does make about 4k dps so you will have to add additional skills afterwards anyway.

The biggest problem is still there you will have to wait way longer for the heal and I can tell you this. You often save people with this skill since it's not effected by heal debuffs and this is way more valuable than shortening your burst by 2 gcd (at best). The only problem why you can't save people so often is the 2s cast time adding another 2s will make it very very hard.

Perma life tap well bring me a pic where you actually have high heal numbers after an sc. Then compare it to dps dok which can heal very good with Rend Soul and Transfer Essence. No problem there honestly. That's how a hybrid class should work, less dmg therefore additional utility/heal.