Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Help with armour appearance

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
blaqwar

Re: [Chosen] Help with armour appearance

Post#11 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 am

You can get that helmet appearence from the epic T3 quest called "Will of the Warboss". Mazadun made a video guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGY_uhHe_OU&t=457s

Ads
MeatlessPage

Post#12 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Yeah, got the helmet. Thanks for linking that video, helped a lot. Now, however, I am wondering if the shoulders worn by this guy are available:

Tesq

Post#13 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 pm

devastator shoulders; t3 rvr set

nb: the belt is what i told you, you can buy it from npc in ic and is problably the more armorer of all chosen belt in game

MeatlessPage

Post#14 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 am

Yeah, not worried about the belt, I have that. Thanks for the help so far. Playing dress-up is a pleasure of mine and I can't help it.

Buttbeard

Post#15 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 pm

As this thread is about chosen armor looks i might as well post my question here insted of making a new thread.

Is there any god looking shoulder for chosen that does Not have any spiky thingies on them?
My house is so much bigger than your house that your house does not even fit into my bathroom

Tesq

Post#16 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:51 pm

if you do not want the spiky( chaos heresy) t4 npc shoulder / ruin should be teh way to go

they are kinda space marine one but bit smaller and with chaos symbol, btw wait till t3-t4 to collection appereance .

Buttbeard

Post#17 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Tesq wrote:if you do not want the spiky( chaos heresy) t4 npc shoulder / ruin should be teh way to go

they are kinda space marine one but bit smaller and with chaos symbol, btw wait till t3-t4 to collection appereance .

Ok thanks. And i have mixed feelings about the spikes. In one way i love them it looks cool and it brings the awesome chaos look.
On the other hand i can't help to think how it from a realistic and practical point of view would be pure stupidity to have such spikes on your armor :)

so wanted to try a smoother armor look and see how it works out
My house is so much bigger than your house that your house does not even fit into my bathroom

Iacobus666

Post#18 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:27 am

Paint everything blood red and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
PHALANX

Rank 40s:
Krumpguts - Black Orc
Corpsegrinda - Choppa

Ads
Rustbelt

Post#19 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 pm

If only there was s modern WH I.P. that that had models of all the fantasy factions, almost in a large scale warfair setting with Elite units that we could pull assets from.

drofnasb

Post#20 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Is there a way to get armor appearances similar to the guards in Inevitable City? I always thought that armor and the banner on their back is awesome.