Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Post your dps specs

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

[Zealot] Post your dps specs

Post#1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:30 am

In my quest to play the worst class, I've decided to boost my zealot up to t4 to try dps.

I'm familiar with aoe dps spec, but does anyone run a storm of ravens spec for ST? Is it worth going middle tree at all for the dot dmg?

Atm im aiming to get heal debuff, storm, boon and 15% crit with divine fury, insta scourge, crit and heal debuff.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [Zealot] Post your dps specs

Post#2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:39 am

Get ready to be hated by your team for not healing, but loved by the enemy for beeing more of a renown piñata.
On the other side thou, you''ll get more renown for damaging enemies than healing teammates...
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:41 am

Oh I'm fully accustomed to that having played magus live and 2h bo, dps shaman etc.!

Dabbart

Post#4 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:50 pm

On the bus, but my favorite is warped scourge/chaotic force/divine fury/changers touch.

The instant flash/scourge and chaotic agitation being your main attacks.

Swapping fury for morale is pretty fun as well.

Especially if your can find another healer or tank to help you, the build is quite a. It if fun:)

Gl!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Penril

Post#5 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:In my quest to play the worst class, I've decided to boost my zealot up to t4 to try dps.

Wrong class. You should have leveled a DPS RP.

Dabbart

Post#6 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Well, I remember a certain dps RP doing damned well in the open dueling tournie... also peters magus might still carry the scars from the fight:)

I agree though. Zs have a slight edge in dps possibilities, in theory anyways.

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Penril

Post#7 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Duels don't matter.

This guy ran a pretty effective (for T3) spec. Maybe you can work on that for T4?

https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 54&t=13265

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Runies awesome in duel with that ap drain potential! Haha. Is chaotic better than storm though for st? Does warped reality hit hard if specd/10% tactic?

Cheers penril

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:18 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Runies awesome in duel with that ap drain potential! Haha. Is chaotic better than storm though for st? Does warped reality hit hard if specd/10% tactic?

Cheers penril
zealot has fluff damage at best, and is the only class that doesn't have access to a snare
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Dabbart

Post#10 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 pm

I prefer agitation to storm. I tried both, with scourge and flash critting for 600-1k depending on squishiness, I found the AoE of agitation more helpful. AoE heal debuffs are nice, but the traditional AoE z spec needs you to be far too close to survive past the initial dump, if that long.

Not that SC numbers matter, but I was getting between 50-80k dam and 4-5 dbs on avg