Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Post your dps specs

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: [Zealot] Post your dps specs

Post#11 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

And what about your warped reality ticks? Surely storm spec means 20% more dmg on ticks or so?

Ads
kweedko

Post#12 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Oh my, i have a bunch of Proposals for ddzeal, but im afraid of getting whole forum ban, on top of one that i have, to posting in Proposals forums. D:

Dabbart

Post#13 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Yea, going for storm adds to dots substantially, but that dot is really just for more scourging imo. And giving yourself a ranged AoE was more helpful in my sessions. Try both though!

From what I found, pushing for max dps just wasn't worth it.

Also, the going agitation gives you the heal rune, which I prefer. Also, I was almost always put in this build. So you might find ravens works better with a duo or team. I found it mostly useless however
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:52 pm

kweedko wrote:Oh my, i have a bunch of Proposals for ddzeal, but im afraid of getting whole forum ban, on top of one that i have, to posting in Proposals forums. D:

Have you tried storm spec mr dd zealot?

Thanks for the feedback!

Penril

Post#15 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:53 pm

#freekweedko

StormX2
Game Master

Post#16 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Zealot has no CC sure, but they can fight pretty much non stop while moving, which is pretty slick.

kweedko

Post#17 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Penril wrote:#freekweedko
#FREEKWEEDKO #MAKEDDZEALOTGREATAGAIN
peterthepan3 wrote: Have you tried storm spec mr dd zealot?

Thanks for the feedback!
Sure i tried http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 7:;0:0:0:0: - MOM don't benefit from int and never crit which makes skill useless, SOR base damage is lower then same RP channel, selfheal is not enough from direct dmg, lack of crit lack of AP, lack of survivability it's all about ddzealot

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 7:;0:0:0:0: - even meh than previous yep there is some single target damage if you lucky for double scourge about 700-800 per scourge(in the world where every dd hit 1500+ in one hit :D) and Heal debuff and some ap from ritual, it's so so for solo roaming.

But im all about renowfarming machine and MELEEDDZEALOTFTW - http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 7:;0:0:0:0: tranference switch for carger's touch for party play.

without ojira, kamenra and quick escape DDZEAL is pain to play.
StormX2 wrote:Zealot has no CC sure, but they can fight pretty much non stop while moving, which is pretty slick.
In melee sure :D

peterthepan3

Post#18 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Thanks for feedback kweedko! Will be happy to duo with you once i hit 40 for epic MELEE DD ZEALOT times!

Ads
kweedko

Post#19 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:06 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Thanks for feedback kweedko! Will be happy to duo with you once i hit 40 for epic MELEE DD ZEALOT times!
Then notify me when you reach it :oops:

analoghermit

Post#20 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:24 am

Lay down Lunacy.
Hope it procs well.
Get meh results. Looks badass, at least.