[Chosen] before end game gear (2H)

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kooltrasher

[Chosen] before end game gear (2H)

Post#1 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:29 pm

Hello guys, ive seen many post with different advice so i wanted to ask here. Im playing a 2h chosen rr66 in 6man with friends, im actually full valewalker. Is it worth to buy the invader set? Cuz it cost a lot and i will miss crest for warlord/sovereign. So if not, what is the best mix between bloodlord/valewaker/beastlord? Im 2h but guarding a melee dps so i dont want to be too saquishy but having not so bad dmg at th same time!

Thx a lot and sorry for my english :)

Ads
Kornaker

Re: [Chosen] before end game gear (2H)

Post#2 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:34 pm

Some low cost for 2H IS to go full Bloodlord ( head shoulders chest hand feet and belt). No need of huntervale ( even though hand are cool).
Hand of Malal IS a cool 2H weapon for chosen ( 2 green token from week pve inf ).
Like that you have 2 proc for more Parry dirsupt for more uptime buff.
Not so Bad Crit chance, you'll lack some toughness( so maybe investi in 4-5 toughness talisman if needed), and most of the time you'll need some health so investi in some wound talisman and try to stay at 9K health min( less mean morale 2 push will kill you).
LOTD cape and Jewelry will give you more melee power ( take the more melee power you Can) until you'll go for sovereign.
If you can't farm LOTD ( every saturday prime 9PM ), use the beastlord cape and Jewelry for more weaponskill, but as you'll most of time hit spiritual damage you don't need Armor penetration.

Kooltrasher

Re: [Chosen] before end game gear (2H)

Post#3 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:43 pm

Kornaker wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:34 pm Some low cost for 2H IS to go full Bloodlord ( head shoulders chest hand feet and belt). No need of huntervale ( even though hand are cool).
Hand of Malal IS a cool 2H weapon for chosen ( 2 green token from week pve inf ).
Like that you have 2 proc for more Parry dirsupt for more uptime buff.
Not so Bad Crit chance, you'll lack some toughness( so maybe investi in 4-5 toughness talisman if needed), and most of the time you'll need some health so investi in some wound talisman and try to stay at 9K health min( less mean morale 2 push will kill you).
LOTD cape and Jewelry will give you more melee power ( take the more melee power you Can) until you'll go for sovereign.
If you can't farm LOTD ( every saturday prime 9PM ), use the beastlord cape and Jewelry for more weaponskill, but as you'll most of time hit spiritual damage you don't need Armor penetration.
Thx a lot man, ill try to farm bloodlord then !!