Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen VS KOTBS

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nekkma

Re: Chosen VS KOTBS

Post#41 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:57 am

How do you know they where snb? Rarely seen Chartage without a 2h. 2h BOs are not uncommon as well (not even in city). Also it is rather silly to say he do less damage than those 2 tanks when he has twice the kb as they got together. None can look at that screenshot and think the chosen and bo did better than the IB.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
TreefAM

Post#42 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:18 am

Carthage always plays a 2h unless he's forced to go snb and I doubt that happened there. Not sure about Snucka, but 2h chosen also have a lot of aoe pressure if paired with an choppa.

nocturnalguest

Post#43 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 am

Nekkma wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:57 am Also it is rather silly to say he do less damage than those 2 tanks when he has twice the kb as they got together. None can look at that screenshot and think the chosen and bo did better than the IB.
Not sure if trolling or... Who said so? kd =/= dmg output. Destro lost but their tanks still did more scoreboard dmg.
Few pages lads discuss dmg output, nah?
Chosen can be highest. Argument about building kotbs the same is lame. You cant do that for variety of reasons.
Generally destro tanks indeed are higher on a scoreboards. No matter pug or not. Period.
Its lame to judge "who did better" (like wtf is that logic, really?!) comparing tank performance according to a damn scoreboard. And not like anyone did it.

About Carthage - recently saw him running full main sov with snb. Ofc, im not totally sure those ss can be from a while ago, but i doubt he shared old ones.

TreefAM

Post#44 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:26 am

This would mean Carthage managed to out dmg a bis 2h BG as a snb chosen, and keep up with a mara. That's a bit unbelievable.

Nefarian78

Post#45 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 am

Carthage was champ'd that round and was also 2h. Even with Champion, he barely outdamaged a WH in Onslaught. Clearly, if a WH got so close in damage to the massively overperforming Chosen Champion in Sov it means WH is op and therefore must be nerfed. Kappa

Secondly, The BO (which was 2h iirc) outdamaged me due to me capping Khorne War Quarters and missing part of the fight in Emissary.

I'd say that for being the "worst wb tank", Axe Slams IB seem to actually be on par with meta wb tanks, if played correctly. It's almost as if, like BGs, they can't be stacked but are still incredibly effective and meta.

But again, clearly some zergling that has now been reduced to spamming smiling emojis to conceal his anger knows best.

EDIT: Screenshots have been taken less than 10 days ago.
Last edited by Nefarian78 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

roadkillrobin

Post#46 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 am

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:09 pm
roadkillrobin wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:07 pm In a complete vacum, just counting damage output vs a averege armored target, then I guess chosen have a slight advantage. SLIGHT. But that's not how the game is played. Im fairly certain that Kotbs hit light armor classes harder. If you also take into account fighting melee classes and have OYG activated im fairly certain damage is about equal or possibly even an advantage for kotbs. If you add other factors, such as total dmg output from the group then Kotbs win again. And if consider factors that actually win the game, aka group utillity such as increased healing,/dps, surival, crowd controll etz Kotbs is just the best damn class in the game.

I had a good laugh here. You obviously never met chosens in full off sov, with destro team mates debuffing spirit for them (which is like nonstop). Damage is equal? :D Are you some mighty troll? Spirit damage chosens are topping every possible dps chart, 6-800 damage autoattacks, 4-500 per hit Relentless rounds which you can't defend against. You have no clue what are you talking about. Average scenario, a top geared chosen vs top geared knight is about 120k damage vs 40k damage tops.
You can top healing with Engie, SM and BO as well, does that mean they are superior healers?

TreefAM

Post#47 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:33 am

Well most scenarios are pug vs premade so the dmg doesn't really matter when you get stomped.

satanlol

Post#48 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:36 am

Carthage was indeed 2-hander that particular City instance. He was also Champion in the last Stage and this screenshoot was taken after that. Using these numbers to prove that Chosen 2-hander DPS wrecks in cities is wrong. These are the numbers highly geared Chosens who gets to play as Champion for 15 minutes can do.

The Ironbreaker was not Champion and still did 900k damage, the tank Champion on Order side was a Swordmaster.

Ads
hammerhead

Post#49 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:10 am

You could even say that it has become a tradition to make destruction ez mode. Even my hand-made turtle (if only I had one) was able to be in the top for damage playing for destro mirrors. This has not been a competition between the two factions for a long time since the order for the most part alts of destro to move the company forward, more like some kind of gaming ananism. People compete in numbers playing one side. The sad result.
I usually go with a slight excess of spirit resist, but I have even sadder numbers where I have the usual 32% of the 7/8 alt sov, two genesis and one bl juv. There, after two rotations, 50% hp was removed from me even before I had a 100% class resource. But keep up the good work, it's interesting to play the best pve mmo with the best AI.

https://imgur.com/8ShJ3Mq
(\|)o0(|/)

boomcat
Suspended

Post#50 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:50 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:28 am So as a 2h axe slam IB you were not able to outdmg both snb chosen and BO? Cool
[/quote

that BO and chosen are 2H themself and cath is endgame geared.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen