Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot suggestions

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: Dps Zealot suggestions

Post#21 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Hm. He has tits? :)

I think The buffing has to be care full and in a good Dose! Sure you wont See hundrets of dps z But still!...
The problem stick it on Storm of ravens is that its The Last cast in every Rotation that make not rly sense. I would Stick it on scourge so not every heal Zealot can use it easiely because He has cast time. Dps z can use it with procs Instant If He has procs.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#22 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:31 am

Soooo lets wait how the proposals for coorp debuff runs and what the devs think about it. Than we can Test and mayb write down some other proposals
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

wwright72

Post#23 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 am

I mean you can't ignore that even if your running DF you still have the option to heal with your toggle so our dmg can't be too crazy but on the other hand when they only time you can reliably ST someone down is with your M1 it might need a slight buff in some form. I do like the idea of letting you cast boon with a SW proc; would help the play-style feel smoother, maybe letting you hold 2 SW procs but that might be a bit much.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#24 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 am

no you cant ignore that ! but two things if you toggel of harbringer you still have youre dmg tactics so youre healing isnt good because of dmg tactics !
sure the single target dmg shouldnt be mega good :D but mayb that you can feel that you hit somebody ;D

Rumpel

Post#25 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:28 am

wwright72 wrote:I mean you can't ignore that even if your running DF you still have the option to heal with your toggle so our dmg can't be too crazy but on the other hand when they only time you can reliably ST someone down is with your M1 it might need a slight buff in some form. I do like the idea of letting you cast boon with a SW proc; would help the play-style feel smoother, maybe letting you hold 2 SW procs but that might be a bit much.
Lortie, i have seen you playing dd Zealot in sc yesterday, highest db's and dmg. What's the secret here? Some Tips to Skill, equip and Play? =)
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#26 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 am

think he play aoe :D hogh dmg is no problem there and dbs are a bit luck

wwright72

Post#27 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Rumpel wrote: Lortie, i have seen you playing dd Zealot in sc yesterday, highest db's and dmg. What's the secret here? Some Tips to Skill, equip and Play? =)
Thanks rumpel xD. I do play with CA and I use the first tick to AoE heal debuff they're whole zerg so it doesn't really account for that much of my dmg , Ravens would be better for ST but it offers less utility to your team(being that it can only hit 1 target). Winds can be argued for but in my exp you just end up committing ritualistic suicide every time you decide to use it, it is fun tho :3.

As for tips; 1.DoT 3 people 2.Don't sit on procs 3.Keep AP ritual and Boon on CD(if you have it) 4.Use your initiative mark ability cause it does OK dmg 5.Take care when AoEing cause you wear robe and a dead zealot isn't helping. 6.If you've got nothing to do HoT as much as you can. 7.No matter what DPS spec you are you have to take Heal debuff tactic.

Another thing I like to do(which is completely open to your play-style) is use all int talis WP works aswell because of your toggle, although it may result in more deaths than you'd like and you have to basically use every CD when a WL or a slayer looks at you. Also Crit is your best stat.

General use Build(I do take Tzeetch's Grip because I end up having to swap to healer on the fly alot) Mongo Build(with this build you have to wait untill rr70 to take ap ritual) A build I sometimes mess around with cause you can blow up healers with Mirror of Maddness Theres alot more I could go on about but the gist of it is your not a 1-button class so use your abilities. Feel Free to tell me how I'm wrong. I can always learn something new. :D
Last edited by wwright72 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#28 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 am

Any one knows Wy Dominator Set for Zealot has 40 less int than you can get with anhihi?
Issit because of the def stats or?

Ads
wwright72

Post#29 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 am

Yeah...that was odd to me aswell. I guess, you've got an extra set bonus and when your hitting someone you get that +100 toughness and those defensive stats are really important when your geming int.

I'm making up for the int loss with using +24 talis in my dom(from +18s in my annihilator), so in all I only loose like 10 int.
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#30 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:13 pm

what you guys think about
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=zea ... 720:5712:0:
had very suceccfully two days with dat build