Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa 2H it's available?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skiantos

Choppa 2H it's available?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:57 pm

Greetings,
I run now an old Chars...a Choppa dual wield,it's fun but I wanna try for a 2H but i can't found any up to date post about it.

I wonder or with 2H Mastery still good enough to try and have some fun,I know it's mor ST oriented with some chance to use AoE but I think with a great weapon looking a real Bada*s :D

Can someone give a Build for exemple with tactics,Stats and RR?
ATM my Choppa is lvl 40 RR53
I'm not in a Guild that's why I ask in forum.
I apprecieted any help and I thanks anyone in advance.

Ads
Gegga

Re: Choppa 2H it's available?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:05 pm

i dont think there is a single build where 2h is better than dual wield currently. just not good :/
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

Zxul

Post#3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:53 pm

One advantage 2h has is innate 10% parry bypass- combined with parry bypass from str (effects of stats got changed in one of last patches) its 20% constant parry bypass, might be able to work something out around that.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Skiantos

Post#4 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Gegga wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:05 pm i dont think there is a single build where 2h is better than dual wield currently. just not good :/
Thanks for the reply...
...I know DW is better but I mean...I,m in search for a playable build and have some fun with 2H...ok when it's totally crap it's better forget it but when still a nice build to do some dps then I will give a try.

Zxul

Post#5 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:39 pm

Well, theoretically.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,1778,739

You get a 75% combined heal debuff, so you get really good at killing healers. In addition, the 5 sec cd increase to really disable a lot of classes. And you stay in red and spam Reckless Blow, with the crit chance + crit dmg tactics, so the dmg is very much there. The 20% innate parry bypass is extra bonus.

You will probably want to have a healers with you though lol.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Skiantos

Post#6 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:45 am

@Zxul:I hope I don't have misunderstood your last words but I don't wanna play in solo but in SC and WB

bw10

Post#7 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:58 am

2h choppa:

misses out on choppa strongest damage skill - furious stomping
misses out on both damage channels and damage/heal channel
pays tactic tax to even be able to play its build (Wot rules?)
cant drop enrage with detaunt under (Wot rules?)

i really wish it worked (81 choppa here) but it just doesnt. aoe build has it all: aoe damage, st damage, utility and better survivability

Zxul

Post#8 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 am

Skiantos wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:45 am @Zxul:I hope I don't have misunderstood your last words but I don't wanna play in solo but in SC and WB
I meant that since you stay in red all the time in this build you need healer.

I won't be surprised if for single target it will be better than dw, so it should be good for scs. For wb however you need aoe dmg, so not much of a choice there.

Ads
Stinkyweed

Post#9 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 pm

I love the 2H Choppa build with "Wot Rules?" and play it 99% of the time. Yes, I know it is suboptimal , I'm squish,and I often disappoint folks when entering pug SCs...but, it what I like.

Endless AP, KD on demand, 2k+ AA, outgoing HD, incoming HD, -100% crit, -50% block/parry, +5s CD increaser, splash AoE dmg, AoE inc HD with subj axe, plus I get to carry a big axe...or sometimes a bone!

And yes, I also know some of the above is available to both DW and 2H.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Skiantos

Post#10 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 pm

@Stinkyweed:What build do you use and what should my stats look like?
ATM with lvl 40 rr 53 I use mixed gear and i have 580 WS 908HP and 1015 STR with pot
my Talis are most WS and and 2+ weapon STR