Recent Topics

Ads

[SHAMAN RUNSPEED] - HACKING?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rilor

[SHAMAN RUNSPEED] - HACKING?

Post#1 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:10 pm

Am I imagining things or is the Shaman run speed TOO FAST? Specifically, the shaman named P****** has been observed running faster than a mount.

This is also a general FYI to put the devs on notice for possible unfair advantage seen by some players. Please give your observations and comments in response. Devs or GMs can p.m. me if you feel that is a better response.

If this is the norm then i'll be rolling a Shaman stat!

Peace! :mrgreen:
Last edited by rilor on Tue May 10, 2022 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
TikiiTorch

Re: [SHAMAN RUNSPEED] - HACKING?

Post#2 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:16 pm

We've recently seen an RP that runs unnaturally fast as well. So I don't think it's a shaman bug or specific exploit (if it is an exploit).
Tikii is the name, doing Shaman things poorly is my game

sharpblader

Post#3 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:27 pm

Next time you see someone running unusually fast check their buffs to see if they have the mount buff up.

There has been a visual bug since I joined this server where if you go inside relatively shallow water and come out of it quick enough, your character visually dismounts without actually removing your mount buff.

So visually it appears you're running as fast as when you're on a mount.

MMXX43

Post#4 » Tue May 10, 2022 12:31 am

Player aside ( he is also warping alot, not been abled to be attacked even if you are directly next to him at which point he warps behind you or a few meters away), that racial is incredibly blown out of proportion packed with toughness boost on hot, high damage, on a class that can heal itself. Its just a non debatable fact that goblins classes are just broken ( yes Squig in all its forms and specs is also broken ). Its these problems always when facing these sh*tt*ers ( oh my excuse me ) players have to deal with, and i happen to know that most of them are indeed tempering with stuff, can name a few :)

havartii

Post#5 » Tue May 10, 2022 1:02 am

You have some gameplay recording?? Screenshot?? Haxusations are rare on this server.. yea their is bugs, and no shaman speed was nerfed quite bad, prolly cause dwarfs are FAT!! If you have proof, Justice is swift on this server :twisted:
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Xerbolak

Post#6 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:12 am

Shamans were always subject to suspicions regarding their run speed, rarely where they proven to be cheating afaik.
Got reported once for warping and speed hacking on live and then monitored by a gm. He concluded that it must be ping issues (warping) and multiple speed buffs that where available at the time (racial tactic, Odjira) that might have looked like cheating but nothing was found with me.
So without proof of wrongful behaviour id always say thats just what shamans do best.

CyunUnderis

Post#7 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:14 am

No name please. Just talk about it to a GM/Devs.

Kpi

Post#8 » Tue May 10, 2022 1:42 pm

A lots of shamans have been banned by speedhacking... so another shaman with hacks is not a new :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
wachlarz

Post#9 » Tue May 10, 2022 2:20 pm

Kpi wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:42 pm A lots of shamans have been banned by speedhacking... so another shaman with hacks is not a new :mrgreen:
dwars still waterproof and are swimming faster than other races ?

Kpi

Post#10 » Tue May 10, 2022 2:42 pm

wachlarz wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:20 pm
Kpi wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:42 pm A lots of shamans have been banned by speedhacking... so another shaman with hacks is not a new :mrgreen:
dwars still waterproof and are swimming faster than other races ?
I think not.. because we can't town the rams in BC across the river because we were dismount if we did it, and humans, elfs, goblins and orks can do it :( :p
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+