Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] what armor should i be getting.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

[Black Orc] what armor should i be getting.

Post#1 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:33 pm

Hello Everybody.

i was wondering on what would be the best set of armor or mix or armor i should ultimately be wanting to aquire. im a 2h BO RR65, i know im still a way off getting to Sov but what should i be working on getting ? i want to be a Solo 2h roamer primarily, what Armor mix would you say to go for ? and Talis would i be wanting to get also, i dont want to be wasting any Medalions.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: [Black Orc] what armor should i be getting.

Post#2 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:31 am

Depend of your play style : if you want to play around chance to do a critical hit or if you want to play around regeneration and avoidance.

For the critical hit build, you can target this : With at least 5 Sovereign pieces, you have access to +15% Critical Damage and +6% Melee Critical Chance.
With 4 Victorious pieces, you have access to an outgoing damage increaser on attack.
So it is a total of +16% Melee Critical Chance. Pretty good combine with the tactic Gork Smash! and x2 Opportunist (5%).

Until this, you can for a full Bloodlord I guess, or some mix with it.

For the regeneration build, I don't know.

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

Post#3 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:50 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:31 am Depend of your play style : if you want to play around chance to do a critical hit or if you want to play around regeneration and avoidance.

For the critical hit build, you can target this : With at least 5 Sovereign pieces, you have access to +15% Critical Damage and +6% Melee Critical Chance.
With 4 Victorious pieces, you have access to an outgoing damage increaser on attack.
So it is a total of +16% Melee Critical Chance. Pretty good combine with the tactic Gork Smash! and x2 Opportunist (5%).

Until this, you can for a full Bloodlord I guess, or some mix with it.

For the regeneration build, I don't know.
you are an absolute legend!, such a great explanation thank you! for the regen build i'll have to have a look around im sure its got some parts warlord in it. what would you say for talismans ?

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:52 am

for tank i suggest look for reduced armor penetration pieces because you have alot of armor so this will make it even stronger.

also i suggest look for morale gain pieces because as 2hander you have slower morale and its always useful to have access to distracting bellow asap, or just morale gain in general to counter enemy morale drains if they happen to be using that.

otherwise try to aim for high max health, this way your healers are not stressed to heal both you and the dps at same time. even max health of 10.5k is likely a great option.

i am not a BO player specifically so i cannot say what is best offensive strategy (e.g. crits, strength, weaponskill, autoattack speed or whatever.)

oh and of course parry is your bread and butter for defence. but do not rely entirely on parry because of course skilled players will just walk behind you, or use some abilities that debuff your parry by 50%.

jshort

Post#5 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:49 am

5 Sov + 4 Victiorious is super hard to get. For Victorious Jewlry you need to win 50 ranked matches with a mmr of a 1000 or higher or you grind it for 25 weeks. A good combination for roaming is 5 pieces warlord and 3 pieces sov. Giving you 2x str bonus, 99 meele power, 6% armor pen, and weaponskill. With Warlord chest, boots, sov shoulders and hp regen pocket item you get very nice hp regen as i nice bonus for roaming.
With people stacking furtile strikes going for flat armor pen instead of crit is a very good choice.

And a big advantage you can get 5 pieces of Warlord for around 190 sov medals. Chest, Boots, Back, Jewelry, Helm . Leaving you with Sov Belt, Shoulders and Gloves.

Asderas27

Post#6 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:45 pm

Work towards pve gear which includes Redeye from Gunbad, Sentinel from BBBE and Bloodlord from Bastion stairs. Bloodlord should be your 2h set as you work towards Sovereign.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

ashton007

Post#7 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:16 pm

I’d get warlord, chest, boots, back, and off sov ring, shoulder, helm, belt, and gloves. Pair that with fleshrenders, you got nuffin(tactic) and the bloodspray 2h (BB/BE) and then you would have the ideal regen build for solo

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

Post#8 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:22 pm

ashton007 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:16 pm I’d get warlord, chest, boots, back, and off sov ring, shoulder, helm, belt, and gloves. Pair that with fleshrenders, you got nuffin(tactic) and the bloodspray 2h (BB/BE) and then you would have the ideal regen build for solo
Flesh renders ? what are they ?

Ads
Toggle

Post#9 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:34 pm

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:22 pm
ashton007 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:16 pm I’d get warlord, chest, boots, back, and off sov ring, shoulder, helm, belt, and gloves. Pair that with fleshrenders, you got nuffin(tactic) and the bloodspray 2h (BB/BE) and then you would have the ideal regen build for solo
BoE rings that drop off of the KV lair boss. Very expensive, but you can farm them if you’re willing to put in the time.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

Post#10 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:45 pm

Toggle wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:34 pm
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:22 pm
BoE rings that drop off of the KV lair boss. Very expensive, but you can farm them if you’re willing to put in the time.
can you only have 1 of them ?