Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] 2 PLAN B or not to PLAN B

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xMYMxWaaaaghGorithm

[Black Orc] 2 PLAN B or not to PLAN B

Post#1 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Sapnin all,

To all my fellow Blorks. as the Title states, 2 use PLAN B or not to PLAN B that is the question and debate i would like to ask you all.

Ads
Kornaker

Re: [Black Orc] 2 PLAN B or not to PLAN B

Post#2 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:30 pm

I tested the 2 and saw i had better management with plan b than without. Less bind, like some sequence by hurting the same Key 3 times. Change some fight for me. Cost a very little on luamemory so plan b won't make you lag

Templa

Post#3 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:53 am

Never did, never will. I like seeing all my skills as well as their cooldowns at all times
Image Image

Gladiolix

Post#4 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:05 pm

I do use PlanB, but it definately has its flaws. For me it reduces some buttons Ineed binded (some key abilities I still have on seperate action bar so I can see their cooldown and use, for example, "no plan" -skills with "da best plan"). If I strictly use PlanB I tend to miss some key abilities in the plan rotation. Also PlanB tends to get stuck in wrong action bar often, so if you intend to use it keep that in mind. I use "change da plan" and "rock 'ard" to reset it.

All in all I'dd say its about your preferance whether to use it or not. For me at least it doesn't really reduce that much binded keys, but helps streamline my rotation in tough fights where my guard swapping is the most, if not only, relevant skill I use.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

tazdingo

Post#5 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:27 pm

i found it overcomplicated things, especially when shifting. BO doesnt use that many abilities anyway