Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] What Weapon for DPS

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Noslock

Re: [Shaman] What Weapon for DPS

Post#11 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 am
Sulorie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm
Toggle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:08 pm

So, is that a ranking? Bloodlord>Anathema>Fort?
In a group bloodlord, when soloing with lame pseudo DPS spec use anathema or fort weapon.
I solo with full dps spec. Tri spec is dead for shammy, so we don't have much else.
By lame dps spec i think he means left tree for healing hots and puddle and right tree for scuse me silence and to boost i'll take that.U won't kill anything being healed but its decent for solo if you spec a little tanky.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Noslock wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:21 pm
Sulorie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm
In a group bloodlord, when soloing with lame pseudo DPS spec use anathema or fort weapon.
I solo with full dps spec. Tri spec is dead for shammy, so we don't have much else.
By lame dps spec i think he means left tree for healing hots and puddle and right tree for scuse me silence and to boost i'll take that.U won't kill anything being healed but its decent for solo if you spec a little tanky.
Correct. :)
Dying is no option.

Toggle

Post#13 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Ooooh, I may give that a shot then. Thought you meant the old school one where you could have all the goodies. I’ve just been running left (up to toughness hot with puddle) and middle up to buffing bunch of waaagh. The ones you posted look interesting though. Going to make it a little more difficult for me to zerg surf and steal people’s kills though.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Noslock

Post#14 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Toggle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Ooooh, I may give that a shot then. Thought you meant the old school one where you could have all the goodies. I’ve just been running left (up to toughness hot with puddle) and middle up to buffing bunch of waaagh. The ones you posted look interesting though. Going to make it a little more difficult for me to zerg surf and steal people’s kills though.
Check Sco (second) videos on youtube and u can see it in action in the hands of a good shaman.There is a post with link somewhere.Ofc zerg surfing will be a little less efficient in terms of kb but you are goin to survive bad moments if u r skilled enough due to more hots and the bless puddle.

BluIzLucky

Post#15 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:34 pm

Guys please don't encourage left-right spec :lol:

If you want offensive tri-spec:sov+2 tri-spec-dps
R70 takes Scuse Me! Instead NBDW.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Toggle

Post#16 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Noslock wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:49 pm
Toggle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:25 pm
Check Sco (second) videos on youtube and u can see it in action in the hands of a good shaman.There is a post with link somewhere.Ofc zerg surfing will be a little less efficient in terms of kb but you are goin to survive bad moments if u r skilled enough due to more hots and the bless puddle.
I’m familiar with his video. Unfortunately, I’m also familiar with getting ganked by him on his WH.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Noslock

Post#17 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:18 pm

With that spec its all about player skill and a wh should not be a big problem.The real problem when i play shaman dps is that i got jumped by at least 3 of em....Buf ofc thats not my main and i m a little rusty on it.Once a wh pops check if its shroud of magnus is up.If not pop ur ap drain on him.That ability is a bless vs ap starving classes like wh and wl.