Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] new player

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rhinochild

Re: [Black Orc] new player

Post#11 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm

You will have lots of fun 2h or snb while ranking to 40. Make sure you group up with good dps to ensure you get kills to keep your renown rank up and ensure you're using your taunts, challenges, and moving your guard where/when it's needed.

Ideally, aim for at least rr40 when you hit cr40. rr50 is better. I'd focus on strength while ranking up to 40 unless you're doing a lot of snb in rvr. Note you get double xp and rp in the weekend warfront scenario.

Also note, there are no decisions that can't be reversed for free in terms of spec. Even though it says that it costs, it doesn't. So feel free to experiment with different setups as you rank up.
Hamskull, Hamdisc, Hamblek, Hamball, Hambean, Hambeam, etc

Ads
Acidic

Re: [Black Orc] new player

Post#12 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:17 pm

For me it took till Bastion Stair gear and mix of different genesis jewels to feel even ok in 2h vs SnB . That’s was a while ago and some nerfs since but I woukd still say go snb in WB. If u feel to weak take can’t hit me in mid tree as oh sh.t button. When gear is there go 2h cos it’s fun after that.