Recent Topics

Ads

How SH surviving WH?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Snowhawk

How SH surviving WH?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:52 am

Litte question... Somone got an idea, what a SH can do vs the WH?

Problem: Squigarmor + Hornet Squig (but rSH) but a solo WH kills my instant in stun (i think he had +80rr).
Survival tips and tactics for the travel?

What tactics would you recommend for traveling, that you survive at least a few seconds vs a high rr WH? What tacitcs, when you transport boxes?

I don't expect to win (as rSH), but to survive around a few seconds for help or to flee

RoR.builders - Squig Herder

i know, BS is worse but i got fun. When you have a bether BS Build: You're Welcome :)
Last edited by Snowhawk on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Jabba

Re: How SH surviving WH?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:02 am

Get more health to survive the damage in kd, if you survive the stun, get some range and stabilise, you hold pretty much all the advantages. As long as you keep distance.

If they don't lead with the knockdown as the very first attack out of stealth, be quick on the disarm button, or use it preemptively if you're pretty certain when they will pop. You can't activate it while you're knocked down, but if you preload it before the knockdown, it will still go off on your pets attack, and you can tell your pet to attack while knocked.

Utilise squig armour. if you know they're coming, but can't see them, just sit in it, it increases your wounds and armour so will help mitigate some of the damage that will be coming and give you more of a chance to survive the KD.

On another note, I know you said you enjoy it, but that is just an awful SH build.
Last edited by Jabba on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Snowhawk

Post#3 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:04 am

what tacitcslots you use for traveling? I plan to switch these specifically for traveling.
Whazat Behind You? / RUN AWAY / Sneaky Git / Da Smell don't bother Me ?

what kind of BS build would you recommend?
RoR.builders - Squig Herder?

Doesn't squig armor get stronger by increasing bouncing? if not, QS makes more sense?
Last edited by Snowhawk on Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jabba

Post#4 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:17 am

Snowhawk wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:04 am what tacitcslots you use for traveling? I plan to switch these specifically for traveling.

what kind of BS build would you recommend?
RoR.builders - Squig Herder ?

Doesn't squig armor get stronger by increasing bouncing? if not, QS makes more sense?
Against wh's, QS is far better yer, but as you're only rr4x, you're pretty much dead either way if they're geared/good.

The problem with QS is that it's very unforgiving given the short range now, this is only magnified by the fact you're rr4x with less than 6k wounds unless you slot talis. So until you're a bit higher, it probably would be better for you to just play some sort of BS spec with gas squig from the max distance you can get. Your damage will be terrible, but at least you'll spend more time alive than dead. Until you get some levels/gear, you just have to accept that if a reasonable wh in gear gets the drop on you alone, you're more than likely going to die.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

SepticDisaster

Post#5 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 pm

Travel with your Basic Squig out. 2sec KD plus guard will help you through the stun. Eat and swap to the squig of your choice after the KD wears off.

Hienzwar

Post#6 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 pm

SepticDisaster wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 pm Travel with your Basic Squig out. 2sec KD plus guard will help you through the stun. Eat and swap to the squig of your choice after the KD wears off.
This, it will save your life sometimes!

Akalukz

Post#7 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:43 pm

what gear are you running. You should aim for 7-7.5K wounds.
-= Agony =-

Snowhawk

Post#8 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:43 pm

5k :D

Ads
Darks63

Post#9 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:49 am

Also make sure to have 2 health pots plus the absorb pot to survive BaLs final tick and any absolutions he might be able to land on you before you can separate. Also beware of them using the charge stealth to try to close the gap after you peel.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

titaniummushroom

Post#10 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:46 am

Really easy actually.

If you are mSH you will never lose to a solo WH.

If you're rSH you need to be a bit more "prepared". And by prepared i mean just make sure your finger is always hovering over disarm. If the second you see / notice / feel damage of any kind. just smash disarm. after that the rest is pure ez mode. slow / self punt, dump 8k dmg, collect renown, walk away.

honestly life as an SH is so easy as to be a joke but you will figure it out. you can dump on WH np once you figure out what you're doing.