Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder Spec Cac Bad Gaz

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Avantis

Squig Herder Spec Cac Bad Gaz

Post#1 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:26 pm

Hello,

It's a long time i didn't play but i feel something weird, i remembered Bad Gaz as one of the Key Abilities from SH as it was cooldown Debuff. It was one of the key skill that made SH CAC needed in WB.

It seems have been replaced by a pure DPS skill, seems deeply weird for me, someone know if it's bug or normal ?

I feel one of the key ability of my class has been removed... I dunno why ...

Ads
Sarnai

Re: Squig Herder Spec Cac Bad Gaz

Post#2 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:53 pm

The SH cooldown ability is 'Indigestion' in the middle tree I believe.
WH looking for gunbad left

XsorrowerX

Post#3 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:52 am

Sarnai is correct, it is the skill Indigestion, not Bad Gas.

Avantis

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:29 am

Hello,

Sorry to disturb you all, but you probably never played this build in official, normaly it was :

Indigestion 5 Damaging Instant 30 5ft 5s Squig Armor 25-187 Corporeal deals damage to all enemies 40ft forward

Bad Gas! 9 Damaging Instant 20 100 30s - Your Squig expels noxious fumes,increseing the cooldowns of enemies within 30feet of your pet by 5 seconds for 10 seconds

And it was great like that... Not sure why this got moved, looks quite bad now...

Avantis

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:31 am

Like this To be more clear

Nekkma

Post#6 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:27 am

They remade the stabbin path to be more of real mdps spec and in that remake cd increaser got moved from ranged to melee. A general buff I would say.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

XsorrowerX

Post#7 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:12 am

I'm so glad it's not attached to the pet, honestly. I never played SH on live, but I much prefer the current version. Squigs die too easily for it to be reliable in large scale.

Avantis

Post#8 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:48 pm

I was playing on top 1 FR Destruction Guild of Athel Loren, and honestly it was far better.
Your squig was supposed to be in passive mode, following you, area range was same as AOE, so it was fitting with most of AOE attack of SH...

Now its just a melee dps like others...

I feel like game became "Flat" and everything became same... I loved that spicy time of before...

I was weak, but i was game changer if protected and use correctly... Now i am average mdps... like all other mdps... boring...

SH melee was not for everyone, it was a very delicate gameplay... I am sad it became casual...

Ads