Recent Topics

Ads

BO SnB off/def possibility ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bignusty

BO SnB off/def possibility ?

Post#1 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Waaagh !

At the high end gear is it possible to build a SnB BO with enough strengh and nice defensiv stats to run group/WB to make more pressure on the target ?

1.Helm off sov
2.Shoulder def sov
3.back def sov
4.chest def sov
5.hand def sov
6.belt def sov
7.Feet off sov
8.Jewel off sov

Or

1.Helm def sov
2.Shoulder def sov
3.back def sov
4.chest Warlord
5.hand def sov
6.belt Warlord
7.Feet Warlord
8.Jewel def sov

If you have some advice to give whit your idea for gear =)

Ads
Noslock

Re: BO SnB off/def possibility ?

Post#2 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 pm

i doubt that in the current state a s/b orc even if a little more offensive can put pressure on anything without sacrificing survivability and at that point i rather go 2h.Also all pressure tactic are basically tied to 2h weapon and the removal of 3hit combo from 1h made all more difficult.If your party need a s/b tank to put pressure you may want to find better dps for your party.Im running 2h with 700 str 800 toughness 525 ws 11k hp and 70% parry with weapon proc .I can try your 2 gear setup and see what i can get out of them but im not that optimistic.

Bignusty

Post#3 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Noslock wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 pm i doubt that in the current state a s/b orc even if a little more offensive can put pressure on anything without sacrificing survivability and at that point i rather go 2h.Also all pressure tactic are basically tied to 2h weapon and the removal of 3hit combo from 1h made all more difficult.If your party need a s/b tank to put pressure you may want to find better dps for your party.Im running 2h with 700 str 800 toughness 525 ws 11k hp and 70% parry with weapon proc .I can try your 2 gear setup and see what i can get out of them but im not that optimistic.
How can you get so much Weapons skill ? including Follow me Lead ? You have st stats for 2h run but all your renow tree is defnsiv ?

Noslock

Post#4 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Bignusty wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:40 pm
Noslock wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:06 pm i doubt that in the current state a s/b orc even if a little more offensive can put pressure on anything without sacrificing survivability and at that point i rather go 2h.Also all pressure tactic are basically tied to 2h weapon and the removal of 3hit combo from 1h made all more difficult.If your party need a s/b tank to put pressure you may want to find better dps for your party.Im running 2h with 700 str 800 toughness 525 ws 11k hp and 70% parry with weapon proc .I can try your 2 gear setup and see what i can get out of them but im not that optimistic.
How can you get so much Weapons skill ? including Follow me Lead ? You have st stats for 2h run but all your renow tree is defnsiv ?
Yes including self buff and no my renown tree is normal 2h tree with parry /fs /melee crit or regen if i run regen buiild instead of crit.Running 5 wl 3 dps sov + boon 2h .Thats the build i use when i roam solo or unsupported.For more supported situation i can go up to 900+ str and 56%crit if needed but then i need to have a guarded dps with a brain and good sense of positioning (pref mara).