Recent Topics

Ads

BO and BB Bartholomeus the sickly

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bignusty

BO and BB Bartholomeus the sickly

Post#1 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Heya all !

I dont know what is wrong whit this boss on Bb but its a nightmare for me as BO i never done this boss as solo tank like all other boss on Be and Bb. Is there any thing that i need to know about this boss ? Im rr81 full invadeer geared

thx

Ads
Goryak

Re: BO and BB Bartholomeus the sickly

Post#2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:32 pm

It's pretty simple, get your back in a corner, tank him, Challenge adds, keep your dps in melee ofc and then your party can decide to either aoe the adds + boss or just nuke the boss down and kill adds when boss is dead.

As you might've noticed from time to time there is an explosion that does quite a bit of damage, you should be able to endure it tho, I solo tanked that in ruin+redeye set combo when it came out and it was fine but if that's the issue then maybe you can try and do what they're saying in this WAR video, ignore the part where he mentions the 2nd tank:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5G8nkIWP8ds

I wouldn't waste time doing what they say in the video tho but up to you.

Your best bet is always to just nuke the boss down asap tho, make sure you have AP party granting classes like zealy/mag/dok so you can dps non-stop, rotate between zealy m1 debuff and tank m1 debuff and have the zealy run Sweeping Disgorgement tactic, should go down quickly.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Rapzel

Post#3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:38 pm

All adds have 100% crit on the player with the debuff from the boss.
Either you have your dps AoE before you get swarmed by adds and just AoE until the boss is dead.
Or someone else tanks them like a DoK if you can burn it down quickly enough.

Bignusty

Post#4 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:33 pm

Thx guyz !!

Okay so its the part whit adds the problem ! Thx for videos and tips !

Later =)