Recent Topics

Ads

[Shaman] questions about dps

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Charlesmottet

[Shaman] questions about dps

Post#1 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:23 am

Hey guys ! So i'm leveling a shaman as a healer, currently Rank 27 RR 38.

My plan is to get full Anni for Rank 35 and then go full Scs to get conq emblem gear when I ding 40 to go dps.

I'm questioning myself on if that's adequate gear to not completly get deleted. I was also wondering as a dps sham with full dps gear amd talis, should I :

1. Spec full mork for the three abilities (for more defense and tough Hot) and dump the rest in mid tree (gork) or right one (Da green)
2. spec sticky feetz and put all the rest in Gork (mid dps tree)
3. spec sticky feetz and put all the rest in Da green (right dps tree) for stronger barrier and dots (plus silence and aoe ele debuff.

also some good dps tactics would help ;)

Thank you in advance ! love the community and the feedback

Ads
Goermsi

Re: [Shaman] questions about dps

Post#2 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:58 am

Oh Yus! Zappa always best git!

Clear announcement, as "Lowie" fresh in the T4 you get wiped out more then u can count. This will change with better gear, with the first souv-parts and the bloodlord weapon u startin to get "teefz!" ;-)

You should skill as follows:

Heal-Tree you go up to the puddle, it is an elementary part of your skill as it can be used offensive, defensive and proactive. Why should you skill Hots when you can CCn the enemy so that no damage is done?
Gork-Tree goes all the way up to the healdebuff - if you feel like it, you can even take the rangekick with you, it always looks funny when people to the left and right of the keep fall down and get crushed by the masses ;-)
Rest goes into the support path. Here we should mention the AOE debuff, it reduces elemental resistance which ... pretty awesome, all your damage is based on it. PS. also the puddle reduces elemental resistance :-D
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Charlesmottet

Post#3 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:09 pm

So there is no way to make this work before sov ? I'd like to play a dps shaman before i'm 80 hahah !

Toggle

Post#4 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:34 pm

You can absolutely kill people before sov. Check the thread below. I used the information in it to build my dps shammy. It works.

viewtopic.php?t=32039
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]