Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
oaliaen

Re: [Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Post#11 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 pm

Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate , Mitigate ... Good luck whit that..

Ads
ShadowWalker

Post#12 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:27 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:02 pm Dual wield givs you a hidden 10% bonus in parry, 2 hand givs you a hidden 10% parry/block striketrough. Fact is 2h isnt worth cause you trade the parry for 1 skill ( No more Helpin ) and lose a lot of aoe potential.
I don't know if anyone has corrected this post yet, but 2 hand does not give you 10% strikethrough to both parry and block. It only gives 10% strikethrough to block. Unless you are a warrior priest, then you get 10% parry strikethrough... Figure that one out.

CountTalabecland

Post#13 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Slayer/Choppa 2h is inefficient for both classes so this is not a Rampage issue. You are better off just building your AoE set up and running in a grp.

The problem with 2h is that 1) you are the squishiest thing out there and there isn’t much you can do about it solo, 2) Your damage comes from staying in Red (beserk), 3) You will normally have to bring the self-heal when solo and it is an interruptible channel, and 4) to do all this requires a rage building tactic slot which leaves you pretty tactic starved.

That said, your burst damage in red with the right build and gear is pretty nasty. Even the self-heal can crit for some damn good damage. There are good players who can really make 2h look appealing but its really not easy to do.

Roaming in Vanq with a Subjagator Weapon is going to be rough. I would recommend at least being rr80 with Invader/Fort Weapons just so you can max out Crit and WS as much as possible in this build.

The issue is that your kills will come from other weak classes, low levels, and ppl not playing seriously. And then you hit a wall against good players/classes. A well geared WH/WE/WL with high crit will KD/pull/disarm etc you and you are dead meat.

Ranged will have a fun time kiting you and any class with CC and KDs on demand has the advantage over you and should be to interrupt your self-heal, which is your main option for surviving burst. Nothing like getting roasted by a sorc/bw before you even get to red.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Whyumadbro

Post#14 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 pm

2h slayer/choppa is atm not worth it, it looks very cool and feels nice to play but number wise you just trade a lot of aoe dmg for comperable low single target dps. But maybe the devs hear our prayers and change the 2h spec to be better :D (pls pls pls devs)

Bowldancer

Post#15 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 pm 2h slayer/choppa is atm not worth it, it looks very cool and feels nice to play but number wise you just trade a lot of aoe dmg for comperable low single target dps. But maybe the devs hear our prayers and change the 2h spec to be better :D (pls pls pls devs)
One can dream.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Whyumadbro

Post#16 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:01 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 pm 2h slayer/choppa is atm not worth it, it looks very cool and feels nice to play but number wise you just trade a lot of aoe dmg for comperable low single target dps. But maybe the devs hear our prayers and change the 2h spec to be better :D (pls pls pls devs)
One can dream.
I remember that one of the devs wrote something about that they will look at the 2h specc, but didnt capture it, but yes one can dream that the gotrik specc will get the grace and usefullness it deserves

phononHYPE

Post#17 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Until they do put some work into 2h, I'm rerolling alts I already deleted. I feel sad.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Whyumadbro

Post#18 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 pm

started my first heal alt, maybe they do something for the second ranked seasion

Ads
Moonbiter

Post#19 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:26 am

ismetto wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 pm
Dasso wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:33 pm thanks all for your answers
Solo / Chop
-940+ STR + [STR Potion (no need Bruta Force)]
-580+ WS

-210+ Damage Bonus
-%40+ Armor Pena
-%22+ Melee Crit

Wounds -8K+

Fast Fingers :twisted:

Tree
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4670,4690

Renown Points
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;0;3;0;0

Good Luck
Just yesterday I tested somthing even worse )
Full WS + Full Opportunist
Wot Rules + NMH
Full invader
22 crit, 76 armour pen while berserk
And solo roaming...
That was really cool ) Waaaagh! No less.

WH gives me trouble and it was somthing about 1:1. 2 WH is also ok if they are not top geared) All one need is the Detaunt before knock.

Top geared lions was not easy too. It was even if one can throw axe before engagement and start it on yellow.

With others it was a mess) 2h choppa could kill his prey even in the middle of supporting party alone. No one can heal that fast.))

phononHYPE

Post#20 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:02 am

Glass cannon is fun, but all rng.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative