Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Re: [Choppa] is the path of da Hitta (2hand build) good in pvp ?

Post#31 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:02 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:27 am
ismetto wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:20 pm
Sulorie wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Why your video got 25 fps?

Did the enemy team had 2 healer plus 1 dps am against 4 healer on your side? :)
Huh? Man, I'm playing there alone too..
My computer is old, like me..
Playing solo and encountering surprises makes me more satisfied.
Since 2006, I like experimenting differently than the standard play style.
I'll probably quit the game soon. I hope you come across me while you play alone. Don't compare me with the "nerfedbutton" players

I try translate, my english sucks 😜
In that scenario you had a guard tank following you around, your team overall had a better setup so at least this video isn't very representative for your solo gameplay, unlike your other videos. :)
I don't care man, i que solo, i am lucky this sc .. r u play choppa? Do u liked build? Yes or no .. that's it..
don't bother me in vain
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#32 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:10 am

ismetto wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:55 am Wot Rules + Berserk Skill's game play, DEF mode..

New one!
https://youtu.be/590Ld5Xv7YE
Wot kinda Def build only has 7.1k hp? I likes me some 9.8-10.2. Also want to complain aboot 'yer WSCT making ev'ything a crit. Music dull too, in dis round. Over all, only 10.5/10.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

ismetto

Post#33 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:38 am

phononHYPE wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:10 am
ismetto wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:55 am Wot Rules + Berserk Skill's game play, DEF mode..

New one!
https://youtu.be/590Ld5Xv7YE
Wot kinda Def build only has 7.1k hp? I likes me some 9.8-10.2. Also want to complain aboot 'yer WSCT making ev'ything a crit. Music dull too, in dis round. Over all, only 10.5/10.
Tank guarding me and i remove wounds tactic mate, mix set, WSCT only spell crit open..
Youtube

zulnam

Post#34 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:21 am

Wonder what experienced choppas think about No More Helpin vs Can't Stop Da Chop.

To me it seems that the 2nd is much better, and gives you the chance to go in Savage for the channel heal. It handles incoming heals vs outgoing (which iirc is better since it covers healers healing themselves) and also has no Rage requirement.

No More Helpin' does more damage and also takes advantage of rage exhaustion bonus damage, but you have other finishers that are better imo.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

ismetto

Post#35 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 pm

zulnam wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:21 am Wonder what experienced choppas think about No More Helpin vs Can't Stop Da Chop.

To me it seems that the 2nd is much better, and gives you the chance to go in Savage for the channel heal. It handles incoming heals vs outgoing (which iirc is better since it covers healers healing themselves) and also has no Rage requirement.

No More Helpin' does more damage and also takes advantage of rage exhaustion bonus damage, but you have other finishers that are better imo.
Solo Roaming, always need Furious Choppin', this is true..
You have healer? no need " Furious Choppin' "..
You have zealot or Chosen? no need Brute Force :!: Chosen and Zealot give u STR
Youtube

TenTonHammer

Post#36 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:21 pm

ismetto wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 pm Solo Roaming, always need Furious Choppin', this is true..
I disagree

furious choppin even in a group setting is a viable choice becuase it takes pressue off your healers to keep you up

and BF is still necessary because Zel/chosen buff can be counteracted by KOTBS str aura
zulnam wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:21 am Wonder what experienced choppas think about No More Helpin vs Can't Stop Da Chop.

If you or more specifically your group wants an outgoing HD then just run soul killer tac on BG, thats essentially a 100% uptime outgoing hd that dosnt require your dps to drop dmg for

ismetto

Post#37 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:31 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:21 pm
ismetto wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:08 pm Solo Roaming, always need Furious Choppin', this is true..
I disagree

furious choppin even in a group setting is a viable choice becuase it takes pressue off your healers to keep you up

and BF is still necessary because Zel/chosen buff can be counteracted by KOTBS str aura
then we can come to the following conclusion.
not all talismans ws, no need more WS
Damage Bonus important, I can't teach anyone, everyone has their own solutions, Furious Choppin' nice skill but but but.. what ever.. Do as you know man
I wanna SMASHING HEAD - No More Helping'.. This is one option

" https://youtu.be/KfN67TV0u_E "
Youtube

zulnam

Post#38 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 am

So conclusion is... one of the heal debuffs is pointless?
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Illuminati

Post#39 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:16 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 am So conclusion is... one of the heal debuffs is pointless?
Sort of - with No More' Helpin (outgoing) is great if you sit on or attack a healer. It is the Choppa's hardest hitting ability but not by much.
I ran it in 6's and ST pressure is ok, but not enough to say its better than two weapon fighting. The best luck I had is with Pent Up Rage, and sticking Bleed em Out on someone that doesn't get cleansed. On the last tick of Bleed em Out, focus them for a 7k timestamp (if you get crit lucky).

I've spent too many hours on trying to make 2H work. I have all the gear, but the 2H build is supremely tactic starved due to the wounds weakness in the gear and as is also defensively starved due to the investment in other stats and losing the X% to parry. The interesting scenario is vs Slayers. I think 2H Choppa is better vs Slayer comps due to the prevalence of Rampage.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

ismetto

Post#40 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 am So conclusion is... one of the heal debuffs is pointless?
There are no results. It all depends on the choice, the way the person plays

Build One
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=4690&t=

Build Two
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=4690&t=

1050 + STR / %40-45 Armor Pena / %20+ Crit

Classic Choppa Tactic - 2 Hand

1. Bruta Force /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder / Flanking
2. Bruta Force /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder / WOT Rules

3. I'm Da Biggest! / /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder / Stab You Gooder
4. I'm Da Biggest! / /Don't Wanna Live Foreva / Stab You Gooder / WOT Rules

5. I'm Da Biggest! / Stab You Gooder / WOT Rules / Jagged Edge
6. I'm Da Biggest! / Stab You Gooder / / Jagged Edge / Flanking
Youtube