Recent Topics

Ads

Get to Da Choppa

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Eschatology

Get to Da Choppa

Post#1 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:03 pm

Anyone else notice that there doesn't seem to be a disrupt/block/parry check with GTDC? Additionally, there seem to be situations where you seem to get double pulled - as if the immunity from one knockback/pull hasn't registered before GTDC grabs you. This seems to increase the amount of time you're in the air and as a result, increases the time you're vulnerable.

Ads
Gratka

Re: Get to Da Choppa

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm

Yes, it's undefendable and yes, sometimes you get double pulled. On the other hand it's very random, powerfull but random.

Eschatology

Post#3 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Surely that's not working as intended, right? If it is, may I suggest that one of the KoTBS auras be changed to Vacuum Cleaner, which has an undefendable random pull on any enemy within 100 feet every five seconds? If multiple knights run it, they can ping-pong the same target until they die.

Gurf

Post#4 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:15 pm

There isn't a disrupt/block/parry check for it because it is undefendable , the only insta cast pull in the game which can't be defended. Plus most Choppas use it when you are standing right next to you as an undefendable interrupt also. Even if you block the initial damage you can still get pulled as the pull is random. Pretty ridiculous really, but Order just have to suck it up

Eschatology

Post#5 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:20 pm

I get it. Fair is fair. I mean, after all Destro is having to deal with the new SW changes.

catholicism198

Post#6 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm

I’ve gotten double pulled, with immunity, and I’ve been triple punted by squig charge, with immunity. Both skills are broken.

As for the pull as an interrupt, remember when The Wl pull was nerfed because they were abusing it as a stun the same way choppas are right now?
It’s clearly not working as intended, unless it’s meant to be a “soft” stun to be followed by a hard stun.
Wl pull was bs back then and no the choppa one is too.

catholicism198

Post#7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Eschatology wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:20 pm I get it. Fair is fair. I mean, after all Destro is having to deal with the new SW changes.
One broken skill is not balanced out by another broken skill.
The SW was also nerfed really hard and is back to being F tier

StrongUn

Post#8 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Destro OP nerf destro...

Ads
Eschatology

Post#9 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Well thought out response. Appreciate the time you put into it.

Brew

Post#10 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 pm

catholicism198 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm I’ve gotten double pulled, with immunity, and I’ve been triple punted by squig charge, with immunity. Both skills are broken.

As for the pull as an interrupt, remember when The Wl pull was nerfed because they were abusing it as a stun the same way choppas are right now?
It’s clearly not working as intended, unless it’s meant to be a “soft” stun to be followed by a hard stun.
Wl pull was bs back then and no the choppa one is too.

GTDC and OUTTA MY WAY! DO not respect immunities. This is not broken this is working as intended.
<Art Supplies>