Recent Topics

Ads

Get to Da Choppa

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

Re: Get to Da Choppa

Post#41 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 am

This ability is way too OP. Instant peeling fenemy mdps from healers. Snatching WL's in the air when they pounce. Intertupting healers.. 30 secs CDR. And damage is massive. When i play sc on choppa im 1th in damge . Its only because of GTDC. They need to tone down damage. give it a longer CDR and make radius 10ft

Ads
Detangler

Post#42 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Throlla wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 am This ability is way too OP. Instant peeling fenemy mdps from healers. Snatching WL's in the air when they pounce. Intertupting healers.. 30 secs CDR. And damage is massive. When i play sc on choppa im 1th in damge . Its only because of GTDC. They need to tone down damage. give it a longer CDR and make radius 10ft
How much you wanna bet this guy doesn't even have a Choppa? :lol: :lol:
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

TreefAM

Post#43 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Imagine going into scs as a useless aoe choppa.
Pugs gonna pug I guess.

Shivers

Post#44 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Throlla wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 am This ability is way too OP. Instant peeling fenemy mdps from healers. Snatching WL's in the air when they pounce. Intertupting healers.. 30 secs CDR. And damage is massive. When i play sc on choppa im 1th in damge . Its only because of GTDC. They need to tone down damage. give it a longer CDR and make radius 10ft
Great idea but it's better then to make a 60sec cd and 5ft :lol:

Stophy22

Post#45 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Damn order really hates being moved a few feet.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Sulorie

Post#46 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:41 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:00 pm So what about the double punt on SH knockbacks? Same kind of issue?

Tanks on Order might as well be renamed ping pong ball career due to how often they get bounced around.
The mSH charge/punt gives intentionally no immunity.

-----------

Personally neither got double pulled by choppa, nor double pulled someone else, even as the only target in range, so it has to be lag-related and is no "feature".
Dying is no option.

Akalukz

Post#47 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Proabaly should add a minimum range target is to the choppa. Similar to WL / Mara pull or since it is a spec skill, maybe increase the range to 65' instead of 40 but put in a minimum of 15 or 20 ft from the choppa so the same person doesn't get pulled twice.
-= Agony =-

Sulorie

Post#48 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:04 pm Proabaly should add a minimum range target is to the choppa. Similar to WL / Mara pull or since it is a spec skill, maybe increase the range to 65' instead of 40 but put in a minimum of 15 or 20 ft from the choppa so the same person doesn't get pulled twice.
You don't get pulled twice unless something lags and even then I never seen a clip of it. A minrange kills the skill for pve.
Dying is no option.

Ads
kirraha

Post#49 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Oh we are back on crying about this topic now? How interesting.

Acidic

Post#50 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:06 pm

Detangler wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:37 pm
How much you wanna bet this guy doesn't even have a Choppa? :lol: :lol:
well looking at his post history stongly suggests he plays a WL ;)