Recent Topics

Ads

Royal gear proc IDs

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
phononHYPE

Royal gear proc IDs

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:21 pm

For Warlord and Sov 7pc & 8pc use, are there Enemy ID numbers I can set up to see these? EG, choppa Warlord 7pc has 10% to drain 50AP, can I set up Enemy (or other addons I don't know about) to see when this happens? Similarly, if I'm fighting someone and they use a set bonus (snare immune, increase targets chance to be crit, etc.), are there ID numbers to see this?
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Royal gear proc IDs

Post#2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:21 pm For Warlord and Sov 7pc & 8pc use, are there Enemy ID numbers I can set up to see these? EG, choppa Warlord 7pc has 10% to drain 50AP, can I set up Enemy (or other addons I don't know about) to see when this happens? Similarly, if I'm fighting someone and they use a set bonus (snare immune, increase targets chance to be crit, etc.), are there ID numbers to see this?

hey,

If you are using Enemy, so this is your new friend:

Code: Select all

/script Enemy.GetAbilityIds("Ability Name") 
This script shows you all ID's of any ability/procc whatever.

Here is the link to the Patch Notes with some of the ability names and what they are doing.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=37733

so for example "restraining shot" has the ID 10347
or "can't slow me down" ID 10695

If you want to see, if your enemy is using a Sov bonus, use Buffhead https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/buffhead/

Also you can use Enemy HoT tracker for your own buffs (or debuffs in your grp for example), here a short video:

Click here to watch on YouTube

phononHYPE

Re: Royal gear proc IDs

Post#3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Super great, thank you WAAAAGH!
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative