Recent Topics

Ads

About 2h bo

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GNZ

About 2h bo

Post#1 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Just hit 40cr few days ago and i see every bo endgame geared go with snb

I wanted to ask if 2h is really viable or just and off meta build cause i dont know how to get contribution on forts as 2h etc so i guess the real viable build is snb?

Looking for advice!

Ads
Noslock

Re: About 2h bo

Post#2 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 pm

If u play in a 6 man yes it is.For sure not as a fresh 40 .If you play in a wb 99% of proper wb leaders will ask you to run s/b with waagh tactics and morale boost tactic.2h is fine for sc and roaming once you get decent gear and decent renown rank.

stmarrow

Re: About 2h bo

Post#3 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:06 pm

GNZ wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:43 pm Just hit 40cr few days ago and i see every bo endgame geared go with snb

I wanted to ask if 2h is really viable or just and off meta build cause i dont know how to get contribution on forts as 2h etc so i guess the real viable build is snb?

Looking for advice!
Well, for endgame most people play the role the picked, since that's what excepted of them to get into organized WBs. In addition, SnB BO is arguably the best tank in the game (people will disagree here, sure, but I think all can agree it's pretty damn strong).

2H is viable for off-tanking, but that role is kinda niche in RvR.