Recent Topics

Ads

Gearing Advice....SnB BO

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Eeshen

Gearing Advice....SnB BO

Post#1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:23 pm

Hello
I'm still pretty new to the game and have my SnB BO at 40/53 in full Annihilator.

I'm not sure what my gear progression should be. When I compare the Annihilator pieces to Conq they almost seem like a downgrade as many pieces have no Wounds and very little Strength as compared to the Annihilator pieces.

So far I have 200 conq medallions, a vanq piece from a gold bag and about 20 vanq medallions.

Could someone please advise as to what I need to be purchasing/saving up for.

Thank you

Ads
Malecus

Re: Gearing Advice....SnB BO

Post#2 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:47 am

Not sure where you are getting that from. Conqueror gives 61 wounds opposed to annhilator's 51. There is also a set bonus that adds on 66 more wounds. Moreso, conqueror has a 10% chance to increase your wounds by 100 when you are hit. You will have almost 1000 more armor, better block, better disrupt, better crit resistance, and twice as much toughness. Strength is basically a dump stat for SnB Black Orcs anyway, so not sure why you are concerned about that.

Noslock

Post#3 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 am

Conqueror is way better than annihilator.Even ruin is better than annihilator for tanking purpose.Considering you are rr50+ my advice is to pair with a decent rdps and a healer and farm vanq medals to buy a full vanq set.If u like sc farm thunder valley and buy rr45 shield and 1h so when u reach rr61 u already have the items to buy the rr61 shield and 1h.Farm rvr bags to get genesis set or do pve to obtain the wind impervious 3 pieces jewelry set.

Eeshen

Post#4 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:05 am

My current weapons are between conq and oppressor gear. Should grind out a crap ton of SCs for the oppressor weapons or is there a better route to go?

A side question: what talismans should I be using in invader gear?

Hypernia

Post#5 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:47 am

10.5k wounds, 0% or minus chance to be crit, then stack block / parry / armour / toughness / initiative / strength / weapon skill in that rough order for full defensive build.

For SnB DPS - 10.5k wounds, 0% or minus chance to be crit, then stack block / parry / Strength / weaponskill / initiative / armour / toughness

Eeshen

Post#6 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Thanks for the response.

Could you also comment on a weapon progression for SnB?

Eeshen

Post#7 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:23 pm

Also, I keep MANY differing opinions on how much armor and toughness I need to have as SnB BO.

I'm currently at 824 toughness while using 160 toughness tactic, but I want to drop the tactic if I can. But guild told me I should have really high armor and told me to put in armor talis (cheap 94s) so now I sit at 4400 (with 4 piece invader, 2 piece vanq), which makes it sound like I cant drop the armor talis for toughness.

I'm so confused.

Noslock

Post#8 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:20 pm

For weapon you can run the rr39 1h +rr45 shield from sc or even the subjugator shield.I personally use the rr 45 1h and rr61 shield.The difference between the rr39 and 45 1h is minimal.as for toughness i run a sov/inv mix with full toughness and i sit at around 900 toughness without tactics (i use the wounds one) 11.6k hp and 4k armour before pots and buffs.To survive inside a bomb with multiple sources of damage i find toughness more useful than armour but thats just my opinion

Ads