Recent Topics

Ads

Strength of SnB BO?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Eeshen

Strength of SnB BO?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Was just curious, other than damage, what strengths does BO have over Chosen? I rolled a Chosen because I wanted group utility, but a guild recruiter said I should just run a BO as Chosen only advantage is being a buffbot.

Thanks

Ads
mubbl

Re: Strength of SnB BO?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:13 pm

bo got a very good moral 3 (deafining bellow)
Some very handy grp buffs: ws buff ("follow ma lead"), -20% magic dmg taken for grp(savin me hide), grp bubble (rock ard), somekind of choosen resis aura( da greenest), decent grp wounds buff (da toughest) and last you got waaagh, aoe corp resi debuff and with a tactic it also reduces cds for your grp by 5 secs for 10 secs.
in addition you got some nasty debuffs like stat debuff in left tree or in mid tree "ya missed me" (target only deals 80% physical dmg for 10 sec), "right in da jibblies" which debuffs targets ws (personaly best finisher in game obv :P) and "not in da face" increases targets cd by 5 sec.

if you have more question feel free to ask

Eeshen

Post#3 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:25 pm

Thanks mubbl !
Could you link me a good build which provides good buffing for group and debuffing the enemy as SnB spec? Preferably something that is viable in all aspects of PvP.

Thanks for your time

StrongUn

Post#4 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:24 pm

As SnB BO the only thing they want from you is WAAAAAGH skill (CD decreaser)

mubbl

Post#5 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Spoiler:
Eeshen wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:25 pm Thanks mubbl !
Could you link me a good build which provides good buffing for group and debuffing the enemy as SnB spec? Preferably something that is viable in all aspects of PvP.

Thanks for your time
yw, this one with rr 40: RoR.builders - Black Orc