Recent Topics

Ads

Are there a lot of Choppas?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Airiden

Are there a lot of Choppas?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:09 am

I wanna play Choppa but one thing that still is annoying is I see a ton of Choppas and for some reason, I like playing a class that isn't played as much as other classes. So, my question is are there a lot of Choppas? Are they one of the most played classes on Destro? Or are they just like Blackguard where you don't see them very much? Or somewhere in between?

Ads
zegreiart

Re: Are there a lot of Choppas?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:36 am

Yes.

Airiden

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Dang

uanaka

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:16 pm

By no means are blackguards not a played class either, I've seen a ton of them even before the influx of peonies. If you really want to play a under-represented class, play a shield DOK.

Ysaran

Post#5 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Are there a lot of Choppas around? Yes
Are there a lot of good Choppas around? No

Most Choppa are just crazy green kamikaze, it's not easy to play it well. Maybe this is the challenge your are searching for
Zputadenti

CountTalabecland

Post#6 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 pm

The reason you see so many is that they are the best wb mdps in the game atm with instant undefendable AoE pull plus synergy with Melee SH.

You have the mobility/utility to catch anyone and attack healers and backlines and they can’t do anything to get away.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Sofong

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:04 pm

didnt notice too many high rr choppa tbh but the class is solid good dmg great aoe y not? very fun to play

kayin

Post#8 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Yes there are tons of choppa atm cause greenskins are the flavor of the month. If thats the class you like though then play it cause they are strong and have good synergy with other melee.

Ads
Eeshen

Post#9 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:07 pm

How much would one be gimping themselves by playing Choppa over Slayer if they wanted to do Ranked Solo play?

adapter
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:22 pm

There's never enough Choppas!!!

Make one and if you are interested...JOIN DA BIGGEZT GREENSKIN GUILD OF DA SERVER!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon