Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc Tank and DPS question

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rathorian

Black Orc Tank and DPS question

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:47 am

What stats are best for DPS?
What stats are best for Tank?

Strength, Initiative Wounds ect.. What should I focus on?

Ads
Wolferre

Re: Black Orc Tank and DPS question

Post#2 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:16 pm

I wouldnt mind knowing what the best places to put Renown points into for a SnB, reading some stuff and some suggest Ini is a waste of time, others think it is a good idea, seen someone say stack Wounds/Toughness, rest into block/Deft Defender, would be good if an experienced player providing advice on this.

Same with talismans, do you add a mixture of Armor/Str/Wound/Ini, or just focus on a couple of them, so many builds lol

Noslock

Post#3 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:18 pm

For 2h Str/Ws/Wounds are usually the things to look for
For S/B i would go toughness/armour for wb use if you have decent amount of wounds.As for renown on s/b futile strike in order to lower ur chance to be crit to 0 then full block and rest in dodge disrupt and parry .

Darks63

Post#4 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Wolferre wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:16 pm I wouldnt mind knowing what the best places to put Renown points into for a SnB, reading some stuff and some suggest Ini is a waste of time, others think it is a good idea, seen someone say stack Wounds/Toughness, rest into block/Deft Defender, would be good if an experienced player providing advice on this.

Same with talismans, do you add a mixture of Armor/Str/Wound/Ini, or just focus on a couple of them, so many builds lol
Futile strikes is a better investment than ini that is why most say putting any points into ini is a waste.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.