Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
teiloh

Re: [SH] Consider replacing Squig Leap

Post#41 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:50 pm

adamthelc wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:43 pm
Dude all pounces are good. You can keep rambling on about how the SH is worse, but it's just subjective whining.
So you think what skills are put on what class are irrelevant?

Okay.

Give my WH Squig Herder heal debuffs pls

Ads
Orontes

Post#42 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm

teiloh wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:16 pm
Orontes wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:08 am
teiloh wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:57 am Incorrect. Rationale was provided in post, from a RR70+ Squig Herder (prior to all the new buffs that is). The ability, quite simply, makes mSH insanely overpowered.

If you like, we can give White Lions a cone CD increaser and say, a ranged AOE DPS toggle mode if that's what you prefer. Lets say he climbs into a bipedal lion and it basically becomes a Magus/Bright Wizard, but better.
There is no rationale given. You confuse assertion with argumentation. They are not the same. This isn't a serious thread with anything of substance to present. It's a thread simply from someone who can't handle they got killed by a mSH.
ra·tion·ale
/ˌraSHəˈnal/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.

If you have an argument, please feel free to contribute. If not, move along.

There's the rub. The OT isn't rational. It isn't logical. It is simply assertion(s). Assertions are not arguments. You don't seem to understand that basic point. The basis of those assertions is clearly someone who can't handle being killed by a mSH. PvP involves death. Get used to it, or...learn to play.

One point, as you don't seem familiar with argumentation. The onus is on the one making the proposal, not the ones critical of that proposal. You've not produced anything even remotely compelling.

teiloh

Post#43 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:30 pm

Orontes wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm
Orontes wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:08 am

There is no rationale given. You confuse assertion with argumentation. They are not the same. This isn't a serious thread with anything of substance to present. It's a thread simply from someone who can't handle they got killed by a mSH.
ra·tion·ale
/ˌraSHəˈnal/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.

There's the rub. The OT isn't rational. It isn't logical. It is simply assertion(s). Assertions are not arguments. You don't seem to understand that basic point. The basis of those assertions is clearly someone who can't handle being killed by a mSH. PvP involves death. Get used to it, or...learn to play.

One point, as you don't seem familiar with argumentation. The onus is on the one making the proposal, not the ones critical of that proposal. You've not produced anything even remotely compelling.
as·ser·tion
/əˈsərSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief.

argument
Pronunciation /ˈärɡyəmənt/ /ˈɑrɡjəmənt/

A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

This isn't English school. Stay on topic.
PvP involves death.
What a compelling argument. Ok, give me an instant death spell. PvP involves death! Get over it!

Orontes

Post#44 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:12 am

teiloh wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:30 pm
Orontes wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm

ra·tion·ale
/ˌraSHəˈnal/
Learn to pronounce
noun

as·ser·tion
/əˈsərSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief.

argument
Pronunciation /ˈärɡyəmənt/ /ˈɑrɡjəmənt/

A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

This isn't English school. Stay on topic.
PvP involves death.
What a compelling argument. Ok, give me an instant death spell. PvP involves death! Get over it!

The above illustrates my original post. Your OT is/was not an argument, simply assertion(s). As stated: it's emotive. It's not a serious position and can be dismissed.

"PvP involves death" is not an argument. It's a statement. You are out of your depth.

Learn to play.

teiloh

Post#45 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am

I'm a better player than you, but that's not relevant.

"it's emotive. It's not a serious position and can be dismissed."

lol. You seem to have issues with basic reading. Learn the definition of an argument, I linked it for you. So you want average DPS numbers, win rates and population? The devs have those, I don't.

Orontes

Post#46 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 am

teiloh wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am I'm a better player than you, but that's not relevant.

lol. You seem to have issues with basic reading. Learn the definition of an argument, I linked it for you. So you want average DPS numbers, win rates and population? The devs have those, I don't.
The OT is not serious. It is not an argument. It is emotive and whiny.

learn to play

teiloh

Post#47 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:41 am

Orontes wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 am
teiloh wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am I'm a better player than you, but that's not relevant.

The OT is not serious. It is not an argument. It is emotive and whiny.

learn to play
Nope, it's an argument. Learn English.

By your standards 100% of everything posted on this forum, including Dev justifcations for changes, are "emotive and whiny." Cringe attempt by you to sound smart. I'll prob just get back to farming you until you learn how to read.
After the 25% damage nerf the Dev. Powers said they would be watching the situation closely. From what I have observed, the mSH population has plummeted. Those mSH that do exist are now simply big round targets, they don't pose a real threat of any kind. The question then remains: how long will the mSH remain consigned to the realm of the marginal?
Bbu--bb-u-buu .... BAWWWWWWW :'(

lmao. I could get 1.5 mil on my Squig even before they got RoR buffs. You need to learn how to play. No wonder you think the class is bad.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#48 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Stay on topic if you're going to post at all.

- On second thought, this thread has overstayed its welcome anyway.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads