Recent Topics

Ads

ST mSh Build.. Need Help

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Orontes

Re: ST mSh Build.. Need Help

Post#11 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:46 pm

ktossoun wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 am
It’s preety straight forward. Cap strength get enough armour penetration - usually circa 500 ws on the low end. Tactics fully offensive. Take territorial, both ballistic enhancers, and more damage when within 25m target.

Question: are you advocating using both tactics: Pick on yer own Size, and Masterful Aim while in squig armor? Masterful Aim translates it's ballistic points into strength?

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:56 am

Orontes wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:46 pm
It’s preety straight forward. Cap strength get enough armour penetration - usually circa 500 ws on the low end. Tactics fully offensive. Take territorial, both ballistic enhancers, and more damage when within 25m target.

Question: are you advocating using both tactics: Pick on yer own Size, and Masterful Aim while in squig armor? Masterful Aim translates it's ballistic points into strength?
No this guy doesnt even realize aim doesnt xfer as a tactic only ur items do /facepalm. Gives advice while using useless tactic seems legit, should listen to this guy 100%
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Orontes

Post#13 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:56 am

No this guy doesnt even realize aim doesnt xfer as a tactic only ur items do /facepalm. Gives advice while using useless tactic seems legit, should listen to this guy 100%

Thanks for the reply. I was totally confused by the statement. I have never heard things like Masterful Aim translate into strength. I thought, how could I be so wrong about something like that? Thanks for the confirmation.

ktossoun

Post#14 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 am

Respectfully, ‘this guy’ who by the way was invited to your last 2 winning city sieges with meatball sub knows exactly what he is talking about. I have no idea why you would take a simple error in a much larger post point out this small error and then assume I know nothing as result. Come on dude. Your smarter than that. What else about my post was incorrect?

You are quite right that masterful aim does not provide any ballistic that is converted to strength. I am aware of this. I simply overlooked it when typing my wall of text which was aimed at providing some real help. Nothing about that post was incorrect. I simply have not looked at my premade tactics in some time and in haste made this small error. Within my own tactic set up my fourth is taken up by either 1) no cd squig for glass cannon 2) further defence from sneaky strike (this is nice with squig out) 3) morale for party members when in a morale pump set up.

So to clarify. Yes I am not advocating using a pointless tactic. This was my error. Nonetheless, the rest of my post stands. If you do not agree than please constructively express your points. I am always interested in other opinions.

Thanks
Last edited by ktossoun on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ktossoun

Post#15 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:56 am

Orontes wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 pm

Thanks for the reply. I was totally confused by the statement. I have never heard things like Masterful Aim translate into strength. I thought, how could I be so wrong about something like that? Thanks for the confirmation.
Yes, sorry for misleading you there. Not my intention. Simple mistake but the rest of my post stands. Like I said. Try it out for yourself. Good luck friend.