Recent Topics

Ads

Is bo able to solo roam?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mituwelf

Is bo able to solo roam?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:15 pm

or should i go for chosen or bg?? XD

Ads
Ekundu01

Re: Is bo able to solo roam?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:10 pm

mituwelf wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:15 pm or should i go for chosen or bg?? XD
I think all tanks can solo roam but you will always have some fights you probably can't win unless you completely out gear your opponent. You will need pots for some fights.

Solo you need to balance damage with tankiness. You can't go glass cannon because you will probably die before you kill anyone and you can't go full tankmode because your damage will be too low to kill anyone with pots. You need enough survival that you don't instantly explode if a WH opens on you but you need enough damage to not make the fight last too long because the longer it goes on the more chances you have that someone shows up and adds on your fight.

Bo is going to have the highest burst. Chosen has a bit more damage now running the new spirit conversion tactic but still not as high as the BO. BG has a lot of options and has a heal debuff option of 50% that the other two tanks don't have.

I have both a Chosen and BO and my BO hits harder at 20RR lower and in lower gear (conq) but my Chosen makes up for it with survival and can take a lot more punishment then my BO can.
Trismack

Sarnai

Post#3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Certainly, check out Gurdd's videos in the Videos/Streams section of the forums. Lots of 1v1, and Trismack is right that you should have a good potion stock.
WH looking for gunbad left

doky

Post#4 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:44 pm