Recent Topics

Ads

AOE DPS

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BeautfulToad

Re: AOE DPS

Post#21 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 am

Tanski wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 pm Well this is a little disheartening . I feel like an arsehole now because I was so sure of my class. Well time to go level my bright wizard 😂!
People say choppa and slayer are squishy because you get a toughness penalty when red, but you could build something with reasonable staying power, and certainly solo a lot of PvE stuff.

BW/Sorc meanwhile have virtually no defence against anything. AoE builds can be solo'd by nearly everything.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#22 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 am

They get armor and ressistance penalty, which is much worse then toughness. They take more dmg then BW/Sorc does when red.

Ysaran

Post#23 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am

BeautfulToad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 am
Tanski wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 pm Well this is a little disheartening . I feel like an arsehole now because I was so sure of my class. Well time to go level my bright wizard 😂!
People say choppa and slayer are squishy because you get a toughness penalty when red, but you could build something with reasonable staying power, and certainly solo a lot of PvE stuff.

BW/Sorc meanwhile have virtually no defence against anything. AoE builds can be solo'd by nearly everything.
Actually you get armor and resitences halved. thoughness isn't touched by rage
Zputadenti

BeautfulToad

Post#24 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am
BeautfulToad wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 am

Actually you get armor and resitences halved. thoughness isn't touched by rage
I thought it was toughness, I may have confused it with the tactical slot that reduces toughness. It does not matter, Slayer can exhaust the rage whenever he wants if physical damage is an issue, I am sure Choppa has a similar skill.

Well, Squig Herder seems very strong AoE these days. You can do some decent AoE damage which is not physical, and also get pounce. Would like to see how they compare to AoE BW/Sorc and Choppa/Slayer. With pounce, they might be the ultimate AoE toon in game right now.

nebelwerfer

Post#25 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:09 pm

yey more fireclowns :mrgreen: