Recent Topics

Ads

[mSH] advices

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tarkguro

[mSH] advices

Post#1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi all,

i have heard about a mSH Tank Spec and i m very interested in but i cant find the build. I would to make my mSH more tanky cause i feel myself a little squishy atm. I would to know what is the best gear, RR and talisman in order to play a sturdy mSH with a decent dps. Now i have a full Dominator set that is one of the most defensive set but i dont know if is better to slot talismans yet or wait a better sets (maybe Oppressor?) or a mix of various sets.
So i would to have a good survivability but be usefull in RvR too so i dont want to lower my dps too much.

In order to make such a compromise what are the minimum stats i should have (WS, BS etc.).

Ty all, and sorry for my bad english :-).

Ads
zulnam

Re: [mSH] advices

Post#2 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Hey.

Since SA is on a large CD when going out, it’s rare that you use range when speced melee (only maybe as an opener if you know where your opponent is and there’s no threat of being melted instantly).

As such speccing full tree with all talents is not a bad practice in this situation.

For survivability i would grab the tactics Sneaky Git along with ‘Ere Squiggy. And always open with Sneaky Strike for the buff.

Keep in mind SH is fragile by default. Always use armor and healing pots.

Also for wb action you should always ask for guard if available and go full dps (no pet tactics). If maras and choppas are covered you should be next in line, in theory.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG