Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

Re: [Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Post#101 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm

As I said before: I think GTDC is fine as it is now.
BUT if you really really really want to replace it with something, then this "something" shouldn't altaterate the actual class balance.
I think that to give Rampage/ID to Choppa is a bad idea cuz of Chop Fasta
Zputadenti

Ads
oaliaen

Post#102 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Of course not...a second dmg aura would kill choppa mechanic. Giv rampage to choppa.

Ysaran

Post#103 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:41 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:39 pm Of course not...a second dmg aura would kill choppa mechanic. Giv rampage to choppa.
What do you mean?
Zputadenti

oaliaen

Post#104 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Sometimes you get killed only for Hurting Time procs on multiple targets, imagine a second dmg aura. Not viable.

Tesq

Post#105 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 am
Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:21 am
Likeaboss wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:17 am

Yup, get your point... to come back to thread and make my point understandable, GTDC was got as it was early state and life...
Then it go boosted here and nerfed again. Now i read posts about give him a new ability...

If any ability get messed up, buffed and nerfed, why can't it be as it was original? ;)
What gtdc have that is not original?
Appart have a nerfed range currently? So you want it buff back at 65 feet?
ANY ability not specificly GTDC... gtdc got buffed and then nerfed so THIS ability is back as it was.. i marked it ^^^
so i hope now even you can read it :lol:
you just bias and a liar try remove a slayer rampage when is burried over hot and buff and that slayer have 70% parry while also play punt game with other tanks

plus it work on all his aoe skill so in reallty wanna see how some dedicated not existing bg will loose time on it or bo that have to hold the line and proc stat steal..... and pass trought wall of tanks and parry to remove it....ye good try (not)....

it is not about small scale hell if it was just that no one care and moreover you wont even need it to make choppa/slayer work so your argument is invalid, it's about aoe op synergy here.
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TenTonHammer

Post#106 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm I think that to give Rampage/ID to Choppa is a bad idea cuz of Chop Fasta
Ok I have to question this

Why have we heard nor ever had any complaints about slayer with ID rampage with WW?

But choppa with the same from CF or BO cd decreaser tactic is or would be an issue?

Tesq

Post#107 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:02 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm
Ysaran wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm I think that to give Rampage/ID to Choppa is a bad idea cuz of Chop Fasta

Why have we heard nor ever had any complaints about slayer with ID rampage with WW?

But choppa with the same from CF or BO cd decreaser tactic is or would be an issue?
because order bias, at least when we make suggestion we put like idk

gom is op /rampage is op ; nerf both

what they bring is much like, buhuuu choppa is op 1vs 1 nerf it (when they have a killign machine name wl)...i wonder if the asnwer is in human dna...

Tesq

Post#108 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:02 pm

edit: double, couldn't delete it
Last edited by Tesq on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#109 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm

To me it would be a problem because Choppa can do all the work by himself while slayer need a SM. To do the combo on order you need a 13pt skavenslayer Slayer and a 13pt hoeth SM while on destroy just a 13pt Choppa. But I may be wrong
Zputadenti

TenTonHammer

Post#110 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Ysaran wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm
To me it would be a problem because Choppa can do all the work by himself while slayer need a SM. To do the combo on order you need a 13pt skavenslayer Slayer and a 13pt hoeth SM while on destroy just a 13pt Choppa. But I may be wrong
so the combo is not op

but rather because the tools exist all on one class? even if it didnt it dosnt matter because this is a group game and you think in context of min maxing efficiency for you 6 man or WB

and mara the swiss army knife has a variety of debuffs, damage and utility all at once in any one spec yet no one calls them op

there is nothing wrong with having strong options in one spec and their is nothing wrong with choppa one of the most group reliant classes in the game being able to do things by them selves for a change

especially not if CF remains as it is in which case you use WAAAAAAGH bo tactic and then things will be on "even terms" in terms of investment

well not really because destro will need both a 13 pts ability + a tactic slot