Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

Re: [Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Post#41 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 am
Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 am
kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am

Why are you asking the opinion of choppas anyway? Of course all of them will defend this retarded ability till the end. You should have asked everyone but choppas, especially people that are on the receiving end of this crap.
To think that all Choppa love GTDC is just stupid.
How can you know if Choppa like GTDC if you don't ask them?
I could ask to ppl that AREN'T Choppa but I think that their opinions can easily be found in every other Choppa's pull thread.
So if everyone's opinion that aren't choppas (ie. let's assume 90% of the playerbase?) is the same, then what should that tell you? :)
it tell me that ppl dont know how to play and that they prefer to whine than to git gud :lol:.

there are ppl like TenTonHammer which play choppa and dont like GTDC.
kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am Choppas opinion is irrelevant because anyone will defend the op ability of their own class till the very end.
this statement tell more on you than what tell about other.
you would defend the most absurd skill only because is of your own class? like a 8 yo baby? then how can someone take seriously what you say if you are so biased? from what you wrote seems that you are the only non-biased person on this forum
Last edited by Ysaran on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zputadenti

Ads
Ysaran

Post#42 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:18 pm

double posted, sorry
Zputadenti

kmark101

Post#43 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm you would defend the most absurd skill only because is of your own class?
Wait, so this is the most absurd skill of choppas? You are keep giving answers to your own questions... which is 100% collerates with any non-choppa player about the retardness of this skill... so what are you trying to figure there? That a choppa will say that this skill should be removed? Pls show me 1 serious choppa player who will say that (and won't start to complain with "becuase of X class Y skill", which is an irrelevant question when we are talking about stupid skills).
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

TenTonHammer

Post#44 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:37 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm That a choppa will say that this skill should be removed? Pls show me 1 serious choppa player who will say that (and won't start to complain with "becuase of X class Y skill"
Me...its literally the second post in this thread
TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 am It’s a dumb stupid ability, it was stupid on live, it was stupid after torq overbuffed it a it’s stupid even after they nerfed it

Pulls in general are a stupid ability, we have one single target and 1 AoE from mag/engie destro nor the game don’t need a third that’s like a combination of the 2

Remove the ability, give choppa a real WB spec

kmark101

Post#45 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:42 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:37 pm
Me...its literally the second post in this thread
TenTonHammer wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 am It’s a dumb stupid ability, it was stupid on live, it was stupid after torq overbuffed it a it’s stupid even after they nerfed it

Pulls in general are a stupid ability, we have one single target and 1 AoE from mag/engie destro nor the game don’t need a third that’s like a combination of the 2

Remove the ability, give choppa a real WB spec
You are right, I'm sorry. At the same time, I'm surprised to see 1 reasonable player here!
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ysaran

Post#46 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:57 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm
Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm you would defend the most absurd skill only because is of your own class?
Wait, so this is the most absurd skill of choppas?
this is what you say. i never said this.
kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm what are you trying to figure there? That a choppa will say that this skill should be removed? Pls show me 1 serious choppa player who will say that (and won't start to complain with "becuase of X class Y skill", which is an irrelevant question when we are talking about stupid skills).
exactly.

From what you wrote seems that choppa defend this ability only because is a choppa's ability but this is simply not true. some choppa use it, some choppa dont. what worry me more is the fact that you seems to not be able to recognize if an ability is a problem by itself or if is a problem for you and then you want to see it removed. If you really think that GTDC should be removed/nerfed then open a thread and explain with number and reasoning why it should be removed/nerfed.
a lot of ppl whine but just few try to search solution and this really bother me
Zputadenti

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#47 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 pm

It’s true that I haven’t read a proposal to make GTDC better , or I missed it .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

adamthelc

Post#48 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 pm

It's the type of ability that is either going to seem too strong or too weak. Both in how its percieved by players and how its tuned for balance.

Personally I think it's fine as is if you dont want do a complete rework.

In my opinion Choppa doesnt need a utility ability in the top of their AoE tree. The two bottom abilities are both utility so I think it should be straight damage, though different from ID. But I would be hesitant to make that change because the pull has become an iconic ability of the Choppa.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#49 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Grunbag wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:17 pm It’s true that I haven’t read a proposal to make GTDC better , or I missed it .
In your opinion what should be changed?
Zputadenti

TenTonHammer

Post#50 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:34 pm

adamthelc wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 pm It's the type of ability that is either going to seem too strong or too weak. Both in how its percieved by players and how its tuned for balance.

Personally I think it's fine as is if you dont want do a complete rework.

In my opinion Choppa doesnt need a utility ability in the top of their AoE tree. The two bottom abilities are both utility so I think it should be straight damage, though different from ID. But I would be hesitant to make that change because the pull has become an iconic ability of the Choppa.
So first off the RNG snare is bad, you blow your exhaust for a lolrandom snare if anything it should be changed into a consistent value snare on the targets hit

And chop fasta isn’t all that great, it lost all its value after the devs changed what all it affected specifically sorc and choppa lost its place in any organized warband and BO does it better cause he can debuff Corp and deal AoE dmg at the same time to synergize better

So those 2 abilites just exist but theyre not good and if it wasn’t for busted GTDC choppa would have 0 reason to be in your warband

“Iconic” abilites don’t mean much and arnt some golden cow that can’t be changed espically if they are flawed In concept and design as GTDC what choppa needs is a better ability and better tactics in the wrecka tree besides stuff like lots more choppin that can provide utility to make them more desire able much like Mara crushing blows etc