Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [Choppa] Choppa's opinion about Choppa's pull

Post#31 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Warfare80 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:54 pm
Can not stay out of 40fr range in bigscale organized fighting. It wrecks the frontline and with serverlag those 40ft is more than enough :)

while ive been on both sides of this funkiness i dont feel we can ever use lag as justification for changes

Ads
normanis

Post#32 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:51 am

what i quicly understand is if dev remove gtdc they are order biased , while that abilitie stay its destro biased dev team.
i always said in my posts rampage should be higher in tree its too good for low abilitie.
and ppl just dont get 1 side have 2 pulls vs 3 pulls in. its the same if order where have 3 mdps armor debuff abilities vs destro 1 mara. or destro have 3 aoe healz vs 1 order aoe heal and so on. if devs mirroring clases order should also have gtdc. so for me this game is destro biased.
p.s i wonder do everchosen go to chaos gods and whine that sigmar have hammer and he cant use hammer . lol
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

DokB

Post#33 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 am

You really aren’t doing your argument any favours when you say devs are realm biased, you know that right?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ysaran

Post#34 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:51 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:11 pm
Spoiler:
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:27 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

It can’t be interrupted 1v1 bc it pulls you immediately upon being activated. And you are considered moving mid-air so it interrupts and then you cannot use anything that takes time to build. Also depending of which side of the choppa you are on/facing when pulled, you cannot use instant abilities until you land and the pull is over because you the choppa is not in the forward arc.
Appart pull is random, it does not always pull immidiately. It can also be parry.
But , just survive 2 gcd is that hard? Spec more det for solo....and some self heal and bring aswell kd, punt etc?

May aswell add who cares for 1vs1 ?????
It cannot be parried... Its like Rampage but with a pull. If destro thinks rampage is op idk how they can validate an unavoidable pull. You can punt, sever, detaunt, or kd a rampaging slayer and he will have a hard time closing the gap. Choppa can get you if you ever come within 45 feet. Also for the record I play 2h choppa and slayer both but I main order.
With Rampage every Slayer ability is undefendable. Why bother you so much that Choppa have one undefendable ability when ALL the Slayer ability are basically undefendable?
Zputadenti

Hargrim
Developer

Post#35 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 am

bossabe wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:23 pm classic wow coming in a month...here is my opinion :)

So you should delete your characters and account and go line there already.

kmark101

Post#36 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am

Ysaran wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 pm i want to thank everyone for giving his opinion. as said before by others i just want to know the opinion of choppas about GTDC. so please dont argue here, just share what you think. I edited my first post and added the false myth about the parriable GTDC so plz stop arguin.
Why are you asking the opinion of choppas anyway? Of course all of them will defend this retarded ability till the end. You should have asked everyone but choppas, especially people that are on the receiving end of this crap.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Toshutkidup

Post#37 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:16 am

My opinion is that ALL pulls for all classes that have them need to be removed. Other than that , choppa pull is broken just like the rest of them.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ysaran

Post#38 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 am

kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:43 am
Ysaran wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 pm i want to thank everyone for giving his opinion. as said before by others i just want to know the opinion of choppas about GTDC. so please dont argue here, just share what you think. I edited my first post and added the false myth about the parriable GTDC so plz stop arguin.
Why are you asking the opinion of choppas anyway? Of course all of them will defend this retarded ability till the end. You should have asked everyone but choppas, especially people that are on the receiving end of this crap.
To think that all Choppa love GTDC is just stupid.
How can you know if Choppa like GTDC if you don't ask them?
I could ask to ppl that AREN'T Choppa but I think that their opinions can easily be found in every other Choppa's pull thread.
Zputadenti

Ads
kmark101

Post#39 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 am

Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 am
I could ask to ppl that AREN'T Choppa but I think that their opinions can easily be found in every other Choppa's pull thread.
So if everyone's opinion that aren't choppas (ie. let's assume 90% of the playerbase?) is the same, then what should that tell you? :)
Choppas opinion is irrelevant because anyone will defend the op ability of their own class till the very end. It's basic mmo player behaviour since 1982.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

mubbl

Post#40 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:52 am

Spoiler:
kmark101 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 am
Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 am

So if everyone's opinion that aren't choppas (ie. let's assume 90% of the playerbase?) is the same, then what should that tell you? :)
Choppas opinion is irrelevant because anyone will defend the op ability of their own class till the very end. It's basic mmo player behaviour since 1982.
choppas op is not irrelevant, cause they face peeps on that class everyday they paly, while you dont meet choppas with every other calss in game...you wanna know how to counter a calss? go play it,....mmo behaviour, since 02.01.1982
i like the skill it has some anti flee utility, which is interupting stuff, awesome animation, has some counters which are never used :D and is one of the few wb spells choppa have. Dmg is bad for full channeling but okay if you just grab one pull and dmg tick, therefore you have to be lucky for right target, or have a nice positioning.
ps. it has troubles like any other pull, i rember a laggy day, where i couldnt pull anyone for server reasons and just thought the skill was bugged, tinkered with