Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's problems

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
oaliaen

Re: Choppa's problems

Post#31 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Maybe yer getting soft could be reworked a bit to work for all path and not only for path of da savage abilities and make it worth like rampage?

yes! but... if you're gonna rework choppa tactic, pls man..PLEASE do it for real good..not like Bloodlust ok? :mrgreen:

Ads
Bozzax

Post#32 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Chp dont need another tactic it is Abilites that make the diff

ID > GTDC (possibly debateable bc undef pull)
Ramp (66% uptime aoe/ST) > Keep on Choppin
Shatter Limbs > Chop Fasta (nerfed and dup bo)

Tactics are ok on both Slayer and chp
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

adapter
Suspended

Post#33 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Well yeah, i play a choppa renown 82 and i can tell you that almost all Mastery Tactics are worthless. No need for them at all.

If you compare Choppa to Slayer it's just a complete nonsense of how this both careers are supossed to be "mirror", Slayer has tons of utility and tools for pvp, while choppa only has raw damage and a fakin random channeled aoe pull that depends on luck.

It's just sad that devs don't have a clue on how to balance this game properly. I'm just enjoying my last months of Warhammer untill Classic WoW comes out, yes, i said it. I'm tired of playing in a biased server where everything is just a mess in terms of balancing the careers. At least in WoW you get exactly the same spells regardless of faction, only thing that stays on the edge is the racial spell which is pretty cool.

I love this game but i dislike the way devs manage it.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#34 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:34 pm

adapter wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 pm Well yeah, i play a choppa renown 82 and i can tell you that almost all Mastery Tactics are worthless. No need for them at all.

If you compare Choppa to Slayer it's just a complete nonsense of how this both careers are supossed to be "mirror", Slayer has tons of utility and tools for pvp, while choppa only has raw damage and a fakin random channeled aoe pull that depends on luck.

It's just sad that devs don't have a clue on how to balance this game properly. I'm just enjoying my last months of Warhammer untill Classic WoW comes out, yes, i said it. I'm tired of playing in a biased server where everything is just a mess in terms of balancing the careers. At least in WoW you get exactly the same spells regardless of faction, only thing that stays on the edge is the racial spell which is pretty cool.

Just in that discussion you can see everyone is not agree on The issues . There is no miracle balance change unless you have it feel free to expose it to the community :)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

adapter
Suspended

Post#35 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:37 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:34 pm
adapter wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 pm Well yeah, i play a choppa renown 82 and i can tell you that almost all Mastery Tactics are worthless. No need for them at all.

Just in that discussion you can see everyone is not agree on The issues . There is no miracle balance change unless you have it feel free to expose it to the community :)
Yes, there is a solution to this unbalance in "mirror" careers, it just take honest devs to work on it.
If you take a look to all Mastery trees of every career, you realize something is really really wrong. And it is wrong because some people want it that way.
Maybe there's no miracle balance change because in the past months and years some devs have screwed the game so much that in the present today it's hard to fix it.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#36 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:38 pm

Explain it ? You want perfect mirror ?

adapter
Suspended

Post#37 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:48 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:38 pm Explain it ? You want perfect mirror ?
Explain? go see it for your self, check all "mirror" masteries/skills and you will see what i mean...

i don't want perfect mirror, i just want similar utility options for all careers.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#38 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:53 pm

adapter wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:48 pm
Explain? go see it for your self, check all "mirror" masteries/skills and you will see what i mean...

i don't want perfect mirror, i just want similar utility options for all careers.
I am open to read any proposal for the game and I can admit easily that some thing are wrong . But actually I don’t see any idea from you. Please be specific .

There never be any real mirror in this game , it’s not a RoR feature.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#39 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:53 pm

I am open to read any proposal for the game and I can admit easily that some thing are wrong . But actually I don’t see any idea from you. Please be specific .

Mirror rampage and ID just try it for like 2 weeks

What’s the worst that happens? The mid tree and AoE is sufficiently unique and you get to remove every complaint about GTDC and remove the faction pull Imbalance

Slayer keeps its 50% aa haste advantage and choppa has the crit

Because at the end of the day keep out side of the concept of choppa as a class being you better have a group and armor debuff or you will be garbage

Keep on choppin YGS and GTDC are basically the only real issues

adapter
Suspended

Post#40 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Well if that's the case i may take some time to expose the unbalance and propose something (maybe)