Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's problems

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

Re: Choppa's problems

Post#61 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:54 am

Bozzax wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am RoR.builders - Choppa

Drop easy killin for BF if you have a zele/dok/chosen
ok, but this isn't the only build. in addition this could work well only for large scale, there is small scale too.
i still dont understand why you think my proposal is bad. to switch a couple of tactic will enrich the number of build available, why is it so bad for you?
Zputadenti

Ads
Bozzax

Post#62 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Yes that is an aoe spec

Smallscale use hurubs spec or this https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4679,4687

Snare, hd, slasha,gfdss
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ysaran

Post#63 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Bozzax wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:31 pm Yes that is an aoe spec

Smallscale use hurubs spec or this https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4679,4687

Snare, hd, slasha,gfdss
still dont get what's wrong with diversifying choppa build. this two build will still available, it would change nothing those for who use them.
Zputadenti

mubbl

Post#64 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Can anybody explain me why ygs is so unbelivable bad?
If you do aoe dmg for example gtdc, someone parries, you get a pull, maybe a squishy, into healdebuff and gfdss.
And why is a 20sec long 5 sec cd decrease bad?
My view point is from semi casual wb play...and if you take a bg either for last decent aoe snare on destro or crimson death, you can either give him dps/utility spot (morelikely if 2h) or give him a tank spot(snb). This makes you fill the other tank spot mostlikley with a choosen for resi aura, so you need a choppa to counter shattered. And CH doesnt have the of bo mechanic you can have it in a gcd and not 2-2.5 like bo. Which is huge for your healers, there for warband.

Ysaran

Post#65 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:06 pm

YGS is bad because other tactic grants you higher damage bonus and thus YGS dont worth a slot. in addition in large scale is pointless to take healdebuf and other path of da savege abilities dont deal much damage. in addtion if you are in large scale is useless to use a ST ability (even with 100% crit chance) instead of an aoe ability that can do up to 1k damage to up to 9 ppl.
if you are in small scale ability like flanking or stab you gooder will grant you much more substained damage considered that most of the time you try to hit ppl from side/behinde. hitting ppl from side/behinde prevent them to parry/block and thus YGS will never proc.

Chop Fasta isnt bad, but it dont woth a mastery point. in both smallscale and largescale is more convenient to take a BO since WAAAAGH deal aoe damage, aoe decrease corp resist, increase party AA speed and deacrease party CD by 5s.
the problem with chop fasta is that it isn't comparable with niether WAAAAGH nor shatter limbs.
easiest soluton would be to add a damage component to chopa fasta.
Zputadenti

oaliaen

Post#66 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:45 pm

YGS can be worth it if GM let all skills be used whit the tactic. Even whit 3-5 sec duration.

Bozzax

Post#67 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm

That would be super broken with aoe
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

TenTonHammer

Post#68 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm

Do we even need it to be crit? Is it necessary for YGS to stay the same concept as it is?

What if when your attacks is get defended you ignore a low amount of armor for a 2-3 seconds like 200-300 armor in a similar way to Mara impale

Would you use this tactic over BF, DWLF, DB and SYG I don’t know

Ads
Ysaran

Post#69 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:57 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm Do we even need it to be crit? Is it necessary for YGS to stay the same concept as it is?

What if when your attacks is get defended you ignore a low amount of armor for a 2-3 seconds like 200-300 armor in a similar way to Mara impale

Aoe armor debuff would be op since the ones which parry/block are tanks.
But I get your point, so what about a parry+block debuff? Like 7% or something like that, like SH's one
Zputadenti

TenTonHammer

Post#70 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Ysaran wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:57 pm
TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm Do we even need it to be crit? Is it necessary for YGS to stay the same concept as it is?

Aoe armor debuff would be op since the ones which parry/block are tanks.
But I get your point, so what about a parry+block debuff? Like 7% or something like that, like SH's one
Would step on drop da basha’s toes a bit but it would give choppa some utility that would make them more desirereable for an outside of GTTC

Do wanna just throw it out there that we already got a better AoE armor debuff with zealot demonic spittle tactic so I don’t think it would be that crazy