Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman Hybrid

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ugle

Re: Shaman Hybrid

Post#11 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm The meccanic worked till hasn't been overnerfed when casting lifetap, a reduction in contribution was needed but as always it has gone from 1 extreme point into another one (2k st lifetap into 500).... well at least there is still ap reduction..
2,5k to 250 actually :p
inactive

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Ugle wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:51 pm
Tesq wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm The meccanic worked till hasn't been overnerfed when casting lifetap, a reduction in contribution was needed but as always it has gone from 1 extreme point into another one (2k st lifetap into 500).... well at least there is still ap reduction..

Q_q!

//////////////////

(I'm Talking about balance essence duno if we speak of the same thing)

The only thing as i said multiple time that would let both dps and healer profit from hybrid mastery would be by make off and heal component scale respectively on willp and int (aka if you build wiilp you heal more and **** dmg or viceversa or if hybrid both). Instead the higher or one or still have this dumb sich where hybrid mastery is forgotten....
Well took 4 years for ap on meccanic...maybe other 4? Or maybe when i reach 5 k of forum post a magic will happen.... Who know....

Sulorie

Post#13 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Ugle wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:51 pm
Make it 3-4k with Desperation. :^)
Dying is no option.

EnfoldDarkness

Post#14 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:13 pm

So if i understand correctly , If I want to play as Shaman I have to be full dps or full heal spec
otherwise I'm not gonna be useful to the team.
Can you give me some build links for full DPS , and full Heal - that is actual at the moment.