Recent Topics

Ads

Tree Hit Combo.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Collateral

Re: Tree Hit Combo.

Post#51 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:44 am

Blaming people won't get us anywhere. What's done is done. We can only be reasonable, look at things without bias and try to fix them. I hope devs can too.

What I don't understand is why do chosen and bg get a channel dps ability for snb yet bo can't have it? Yes the damage and classes are not nearly the same, but why mirror everything? Like I said in my proposal it waters down the variety and makes the game totally bland. I'm just sad that devs don't seem to see the reason why there are no snb tanks in scs and small scale in general. It's right in front of your eyes! The reasons are just too obvious, yet they make new changes that make things even more ridiculous (like the guard change).

Maybe devs don't have time right now for this particular problem, cuz a lot of things need adjustment for both 2h and snb dps to be viable and not too strong. But I would just like to see some responses in the balance forum. Whenever someone talks about balance and abilities, the thread is closed and they are pointed to the balance forum. Yet in that forum threads are rotting away seemingly forgotten, like in torque days who said to devs they can wipe their asses with them. Did nothing change? Can't we get at least a single line of text, either saying it's not an issue or that maybe it can be looked at?

Ads
WeGotThis

Post#52 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:52 am

adapter wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 am Whoever says THC should stay as 2H, please, go get hallucinogen mushroom therapy to rethink your life.
Hmm but "Ether Dance" on SM requires 2H as well...
adapter wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 am Taking away the FUN factor from careers it's just madness!
...How about Destroy Confidence, Crippling Strikes nerf, or Pounce on 10s CD? Most classes lost some of their fun Factor's :D

Acidic

Post#53 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:02 am

In my opinion in nerfing “big brawling” tactic and tying this to snb would give defensive tanks meaning as the combo of locking out thc and nerfing big brawling is painful

Grimknivur

Post#54 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Please give us THC back - miss my brawler SnB BO.
Grimz • Ulvur • Azgat • Yxur

adapter
Suspended

Post#55 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:48 pm

WeGotThis wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:52 am
adapter wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 am Whoever says THC should stay as 2H, please, go get hallucinogen mushroom therapy to rethink your life.
Hmm but "Ether Dance" on SM requires 2H as well...
adapter wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 am Taking away the FUN factor from careers it's just madness!
...How about Destroy Confidence, Crippling Strikes nerf, or Pounce on 10s CD? Most classes lost some of their fun Factor's :D
yes brudda, not only THC, but many other careers have gotten screwed up by the wrong dev mentality. Every 1 year comes a new Dev that implement their ideas just to mess with everyones gameplay, such a disgrace :(
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Jail

Post#56 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:01 pm

The direction this server came to, i doubt that.

Frisks

Post#57 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:42 pm

I want it back plz

geezereur

Post#58 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:19 am

Would love to have THC back to 1hander/shield.

Ads
Zealhealx

Post#59 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:58 am

Taking away the FUN factor from careers it's just madness!

Careers need to have an identity and be fun to play on all specs, i happen to play a black ork and left it at r77 because some genius devs decided to NERF it to oblivion.

Can a dev with some courage and good will fix the game and make it FUN again???? Dear gork, so many players stopped playing their Black Orkz because of this stoopid "2H is suposed to be DPS and SnB only a HTL spammer, GET OUT OF 'ERE

Beeing able to theorycraft your own spec is what makes an MMORPG fun to play. By adding all this 2H requirements you are taking away the chance for us the players to play this game as we wish.

#MakeWarGreatAgain
Im just ""returning"" to the game.Always wanted to play a black orc , since they utherlly nerfed marrauder to the gound over the years that forced me to quit the game(also wow classic was coming), im not sure how was situation after 2018/19. I wasnt paying much attention to ptches and im suppries how much they burried BO to the ground , its literally usless meat shield now , and with 2h you just dont deal dmg, and die in 3 secons in scenario where destro doesnt even have healers 90% of the time bcs of broken matchmaking . Regrett spening my time leveling the char. if AUTISTIC people would be in charge for balancing , this would be the state of the game , actually i would trust them more since they have dissability , what is the excuse of these "normal" ppl ?? Also bbee/bs is still a thing after FIVE years,they didnt implement single new dungeon in FIVE years. All they did is release "new"sets that were already in a game, literaly 2 days of coding in 5 years .apsurd

Moonbiter

Post#60 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 am

1. Give THC to SnB
2. Give 2h long punt

Und dat iz enaf