Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's berserk

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

Choppa's berserk

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:11 am

Hi! Someone know at what the "+50% damage" is applied? Is It applied at the ability damage? Or at the base damage (ability+strenght+weapon damage)? Does It apply at AA too? Does flanking function in the same way?
Zputadenti

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: Choppa's berserk

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:55 am

Choppa is fine.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Grock

Post#3 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 am

Ysaran wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:11 am Hi! Someone know at what the "+50% damage" is applied? Is It applied at the ability damage? Or at the base damage (ability+strenght+weapon damage)? Does It apply at AA too? Does flanking function in the same way?
Hey there
Generally it is applied to a final damage number of the ability (base + strength bonus + weapon bonus, etc) before any mitigation is applied.
It is also fully applied to auto attacks as well.
There are some exclusions - Morale damage is not affected by anything. Hurtin' Time and damage procs (like Concussion) don't seem to get any bonus from Rage, but do benefit from Flanking.
Also i think Riposte damage is not affected by Rage, this may have been changed though.

Flanking and Rage should also dynamically affect DoT damage even after it is applied - i.e. if you go behind a person or enter rage after you used a DoT its damage will increase, but if you deplete range or leave "behind" zone the damage will go back to normal.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Bowldancer

Post#4 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:54 am

Grock wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:32 am Hurtin' Time and damage procs (like Concussion) don't seem to get any bonus from Rage, but do benefit from Flanking.
Also i think Riposte damage is not affected by Rage, this may have been changed though.
Berserk increased Hurtin' Time and Riposte damage on live but it doesn't here.
There is an old ticket with proof but it was ignored so far.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:47 pm

It should be fixed now . Also I just discovered that Furious state of the rage mechanic has no penalty . I always thought it was : 0-24 = no damage bonus no penalty , 25-74 = 25% damage and 25% armor+resist penalty and 75-100 = 50% damage + 50% armor and resist penalty .

I was about to propose to remove the penalty in furious when I réalise it was already the case :)
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

oaliaen

Post#6 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:09 pm

so propose to remove berzerk state penalty for 25% ...

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#7 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:15 pm

No. I actually like the idea to manage your rage and use your finisher at Furious with higher power . Maybe the finisher would need some attention
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer