Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Melee Spec community

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Brutinho

Re: [SH] Melee Spec community

Post#31 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Kurama wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:12 pm
atolleso wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:11 pm
Brutinho wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:30 pm That is correct, just take everything except first tactic (take it if you are dueling or soling, it can be usefull). As for the rest of the points, you won't be using much of the skills on the other masteries. Run away! skill can't be used while on SA :C
Gotcha. Last question: is there any way to achieve mount-level speed while in SA? Or do you need to get out, mount up, and re-armor as needed?
You can mount up in SA, it just doesnt have an animation or sound effect.
There is a 100g 60% speed mount on IC mount vendors
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads
Brutinho

Post#32 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Ugle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:48 pm Nothing stops you from applying hd before entering squig armor.
You are comparing two very different playstyles. ASW can spam it while in melee stance and even if there was a proposal to make it require skirmish stance, stances don't trigger GCD and have 5secs CD vs SA that triggers GCD and has 10sec CD. Their melee versions are not built to work the same way.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

FeistyDeity

Post#33 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:32 am

I really can't seem to mount up while in SA (not even "hidden"). Has this to do with the fact I'm currently still using the Pack Mule? It would surprise me, but not be impossible I guess...

Brutinho

Post#34 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:41 am

FeistyDeity wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:32 am I really can't seem to mount up while in SA (not even "hidden"). Has this to do with the fact I'm currently still using the Pack Mule? It would surprise me, but not be impossible I guess...
There is a squig mount in the IC's mount vendor. Costs 100g
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X