Recent Topics

Ads

Bleed them out nerf

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jinxypie

Bleed them out nerf

Post#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:10 pm

Was critting for 2k on players with last tick, now its not even worth the GCD. Initial tick for 30dmg last one if not removed for 600max(crit).

back to spamming slasha.. destro just cant have nice things..
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
Reesh

Re: Bleed them out nerf

Post#2 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:25 pm

I felt that is was overnerf, by (fixing) it back to where it has been.
That buggy state was actually decent. Slow ticking dot, with lots of time to cleanse the final tick that was significant. Also CH had to keep track of the dot, so by reapplying before it ended he was wasting biggest potential of it.

That skill still doesn't fit in a 2h tree/gameplay though.

Jinxypie

Post#3 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 pm

it doesnt make sence at all. Slayers doing twice the dmg, have 360radius shatter limbs compared to pathetic rage dropping single target one that even require 2h, while bashing tanks with 0 worries about block or parry.

Once rampage was gone but order cried and got it back, yet theres still nothing like it on destro.

Cant choppas have atleast one strong dot?
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing it do more damage, but it was ticking for 1400 damage noncrits on my IB with 5k armor and 650 toughness. Was a bit too good IMO in that state. Thats like a Word of Pain crit, and this wasnt even on the final tick.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Dammy095

Post#5 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:30 pm

for a first i thought you guys trolling
it was clearly bugged and broken, its a bugfix, not a nerf

Reesh

Post#6 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:57 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm I wouldnt mind seeing it do more damage, but it was ticking for 1400 damage noncrits on my IB with 5k armor and 650 toughness. Was a bit too good IMO in that state. Thats like a Word of Pain crit, and this wasnt even on the final tick.
That definitely had to be last tick. If it wasn't, then it was in lorgins or wc buff.

blakokami

Post#7 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Well I know when I mained choppa on live (rr80) it was a good skill and I used it quite often. It hit harder than it does here and was worth using. On RoR it's terrible and isn't even worth using ever. It's no surprise that RoR has messed with abilities and scaling though compared to live even if they deny it.
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Reesh wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:57 pm
GodlessCrom wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm I wouldnt mind seeing it do more damage, but it was ticking for 1400 damage noncrits on my IB with 5k armor and 650 toughness. Was a bit too good IMO in that state. Thats like a Word of Pain crit, and this wasnt even on the final tick.
That definitely had to be last tick. If it wasn't, then it was in lorgins or wc buff.
It was in Nordenwatch. It was the second to last tick iirc. The last tick hit for less iirc because i used challenge. Even if it was the last hit, a 1400 noncrit physical dot tick on a tank with good armor and decent toughness is a bit much, and its not like choppas deal low damage in the first place or something.

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:50 pm

GodlessCrom wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Reesh wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:57 pm
It was in Nordenwatch. It was the second to last tick iirc. The last tick hit for less iirc because i used challenge. Even if it was the last hit, a 1400 noncrit physical dot tick on a tank with good armor and decent toughness is a bit much, and its not like choppas deal low damage in the first place or something.
You must be mistaken. I did a good amount of testing with Enemy and it really did noticeable damage only with last tick. Though it did crit only for 600 on a guarded targets/prepared tanks. You have been debuffed or mistaken.
It actually was a “good” bug. It could be changed a bit like it could deal 25% less damage than it did so the skill would be a really good tool that required some thinking and time management — apply it, prebuff/predebuff, start your burst with it. That was a good gameplay, not just “smush diz dotz to get sum presha”.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:52 pm

I took screenshots, I can provide them when im home.