Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Looking for opinion on my 2h build

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ysaran

[Choppa] Looking for opinion on my 2h build

Post#1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:19 am

Hi, i'm rr66 choppa and this is my build. I post here hoping in some constructive critics and some suggestion from some more experienced choppa.

RoR.builders - Choppa

RRbuilder

i use full Vanq + 3BL (back, book, and ring) and use 6 WS talis and 2 Strenght talis for a total of 1053 Strenght and 666 WS with the +80 Strenght potion. my critc chance are 34% (19+ Strong finish) and my chance to be critted are 3,3%.
I use 2 off-genesis, 1 bl ring and 1 boyz ring of the fist and the subj 2h weapon.

what do you think about?
i'm quite satisfied of the number of this build but i'd like to know if there is an improvement margin.
Zputadenti

Ads
oaliaen

Re: [Choppa] Looking for opinion on my 2h build

Post#2 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:59 am

I hope you know that 15% plus crit chance is only for Htta tree

Ysaran

Post#3 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Yes, but the most useful abilities are in hitta three so it doesn't matter. Or at least this is what i think, i wrote here exactly to understand if this is true or not. If you think that Strong finish is useless please tell me why and with what can be sobstituted. I'm here to understand and learn about choppa
Zputadenti

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Using same build but I dropped Brute Force tactic and replaced it with Flanking. To get str back to cap I use str talis instead of ws. Flanking alone gives more dmg than you lose with 100 less ws.
After testing different weapons I go with epic quest crit proc weapon.
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Sulorie wrote:Using same build but I dropped Brute Force tactic and replaced it with Flanking. To get str back to cap I use str talis instead of ws. Flanking alone gives more dmg than you lose with 100 less ws.
After testing different weapons I go with epic quest crit proc weapon.
when i will have another full vanq i will to put str talis in it and i'll try to use flanking, thank you very much!
If anyones have other critics i will gladly read them!
Zputadenti

hollkill

Post#6 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:55 pm

guys, what u think about Pent Up Rage is this useless tactic?

Alubert

Post#7 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Your build seems ok. I played in a similar setting to my friend Jux (Sulorie). It has its advantages and disadvantages.
Immediately I will say that after two or three scenarias I returned to my dual build.
I know choppa is all about crit chance. ATM in full conq and I have a 25% crit chance.
1. You have 9% more but only on the ability from the middle path. For the remaining skills (the best) you have 6% less.
2. Two-handed subj ax has a tragic bonus. 2 handed epic is much better but 9% more crit chance is only 5% chance on hit. Even if the bonus is active, it is not 9% but 5% because you lose a continuous 4% of two weapons one-handed (sc weapon or subj).
The advantage is 25% more crit dmg (ofc when bonus pop).
Smaller dmg weapon 68.9 if I remember.
3. Tactics. Yes you have 15% more crit chance more but only on the ability from the middle path but you lose the tactic slot. Without "flanking" I do not get out of warcamp.
4. You lose on dmg when using abilities only from the middle path.
Two of the best GFDSS and Throat slaha abilities. He dual I have a great burst and i can throw off the rage when i need one.
5. Burst. You can hit very hard but IMO is not a burst. When you use the ability that Exhaust your rage your outgoing dmg is very weak. You can use the new tactics but again u lose the slot.
6. And at the end you lose GTDC.
I play solo or duo / 3man / 6man.
I would not even swap this ability on Slayer ID. Extremely useful ability. Certainly not for doing aoe dmg :).
Try two spec and decide.
IMO dual> 2handed.
Sry fro my english.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ysaran

Post#8 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:59 pm

hollkill wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:55 pm guys, what u think about Pent Up Rage is this useless tactic?
Useless? Pent up rage is insane! it reduce the rage cost of you exhaustive attack (which normally is 100) of 25 per stack (so the first attack will cost 25 rage, the second 50 and the third 75). i think that with the right timing you can maintain yourself in the yellow status for a lot of time, adding that Reckless blow now has no cd and it's been put in the hitta tree you can use Reckless Blow for three time with +15% crit chance and +75% damage each time.
Last edited by Ysaran on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zputadenti

Ads
Ysaran

Post#9 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Alubert wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:51 pm Your build seems ok. I played in a similar setting to my friend Jux (Sulorie). It has its advantages and disadvantages.
Immediately I will say that after two or three scenarias I returned to my dual build.
I know choppa is all about crit chance. ATM in full conq and I have a 25% crit chance.
1. You have 9% more but only on the ability from the middle path. For the remaining skills (the best) you have 6% less.
2. Two-handed subj ax has a tragic bonus. 2 handed epic is much better but 9% more crit chance is only 5% chance on hit. Even if the bonus is active, it is not 9% but 5% because you lose a continuous 4% of two weapons one-handed (sc weapon or subj).
The advantage is 25% more crit dmg (ofc when bonus pop).
Smaller dmg weapon 68.9 if I remember.
3. Tactics. Yes you have 15% more crit chance more but only on the ability from the middle path but you lose the tactic slot. Without "flanking" I do not get out of warcamp.
4. You lose on dmg when using abilities only from the middle path.
Two of the best GFDSS and Throat slaha abilities. He dual I have a great burst and i can throw off the rage when i need one.
5. Burst. You can hit very hard but IMO is not a burst. When you use the ability that Exhaust your rage your outgoing dmg is very weak. You can use the new tactics but again u lose the slot.
6. And at the end you lose GTDC.
I play solo or duo / 3man / 6man.
I would not even swap this ability on Slayer ID. Extremely useful ability. Certainly not for doing aoe dmg :).
Try two spec and decide.
IMO dual> 2handed.
Sry fro my english.
I really appreciate your analysis of my build and surely you have a couple of good point. i want to specify that i dont use only the ability of middle tree, i usually use throat slasha in my rotation (and GFDSS when i can) and other ability which aren't in the mid three but when i exhaust my rage i use the weaklin' killa and reckless blow which are both in the mid tree. anyway you make me think about a 2w single target build which can be realy cool, so thank you!
Zputadenti